Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Operation Drano (2)

• Start Topic

I missed the first episode of this two-parter so couldn't follow the plot perfectly but I still enjoyed it.

I'm glad Loretta is getting help with her PTSD.

Quentin Carter has never made much of an impression on me.  Every time I see him I have to think who he is.

I'll be honest, there were so many storylines I couldn't keep up. The torpedo one, the commission, the blackmail, Tammy and her girlfriend, etc. It was just a bit much for me, but I still find this show comfort food and a nice break from reality (even with the Covid bits woven in).

• Love 2
On 1/11/2021 at 6:06 PM, HurricaneVal said:

I've always loved the Tammy/Sebastian relationship.  It is such an unlikely friendship, but it works.  The actors have great caring chemistry together.

Agreed! I love their scenes together and while I was not a fan of Sebastian in the field, I've come to like him ever since they developed that friendship between Tammy and Sebastian.

What was the purpose of that blackmail story when it didn't relate in any way to the commission? It would have made sense if someone wanted to shut the commission down or sabotage it or whatever but this seemed totally random.

Where was Hannah? Was she there and I missed her?

On 1/11/2021 at 6:28 AM, Trey said:

I missed the first episode of this two-parter so couldn't follow the plot perfectly but I still enjoyed it.

I'm glad Loretta is getting help with her PTSD.

Quentin Carter has never made much of an impression on me.  Every time I see him I have to think who he is.

I think the technology discovered stolen in part 1 played a big part in the torpedo. However they work as stand alone since it is a Star Trek thing to instantly engineer a work from  a base tech.

This commission thing seems to be the season long arc, something almost all the cop genre shows are adding after the 2020 political year. So I think that the blackmail story is just one to keep the commission key members in the viewers sight.

For the franchise I thought it was weird that New Orleans NCIS agents wore their weapon and handcuffs in a different location than the Washington and Los Angeles agents and Agent Carter, was that someone's joke? Since I didn't see last season for the most part I thought he was in the long line of the franchise's agents who find the reason to transfer agencies to NCIS. But he is the other trope. Every squad has an ex special operations soldier on the team, Marine Force Recon in his case

Edited by Raja
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Brookside said:

Did we know Loretta has PTSD and is seeing a counselor?

Yes, she was drinking heavily and finally her friend - the mayor, I think - convinced her to get help.  So she's been going for therapy a few episodes now. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Trey said:

Yes, she was drinking heavily and finally her friend - the mayor, I think - convinced her to get help.  So she's been going for therapy a few episodes now. 

Thanks!  I remember now.

(Too much time between episodes and a brain addled by old age and living in The Age of COVID!)

• LOL 1