Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Rampage

Because Dick Wolf and Company love switching episodes around! Airing on November 17, 2020:

With COVID devastating the country, two gunmen take out their desperation and rage on the elite class they perceive to be oppressing them as the team attempts to track and stop them. Also, Jess' father returns to his son's life and, although he's brought a new girlfriend, he may not be over his old ways.

• Love 1

There's a bright green van driving in daylight and no local cop/FBI couldn't catch those two within 20 minutes of the episode? Seriously! 

After the third mass shooting, they cop said "maybe we should consider a shelter at home order".

Funny they only reference 'Columbine" and not the "DC Sniper".

Kyle's phone has a good battery. 

That "Heat signature" detector could have came in handy when the agents were making a move on the van.

To go with Folger losing his job....... his wife left him for a rich man. Doubt she needed Covid as a reason.

Then Folger passes the FBI check and buys an AR-15, glock and a haul of ammo. The FBI never thought of him until Jess saw the photograph at the shop.

Unless the father's girlfriend is a future fugitive.......no need for soap opera drama. I almost thought she was going to say she was pregnant.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 2

I liked the case pretty good, but I don’t like the family drama, it doesn’t add to the show at all. 

The case was very timely with the virus stuff and all, I liked how it played out although I did predict that the younger perp would kill the older one, I could tell the tension between the 2 was going to explode. 

I liked the teams investigation, it was good and played out well. 

I also found it odd that they didn’t mention the DC sniper case, this episode reminded me a lot of that case.

What was with Hana’s wisecrack about Crosby’s dating life? Hana is starting to annoy me, she’s too much of a wiseass, I’m glad they’ve toned down Crosby, it’s now time to tone down Hana. 

I also found it interesting that Clinton didn’t say anything about the situation with Lacroix’s dad, since he’s now living with Clinton’s parents. 

It was totally unnecessary to bring on Lacroix’s dad, and I have a feeling this situation won’t end well. I don’t like soapy drama in the first place and so I wasn’t a fan of it. 

• Love 3

I continue to like this show far more then the original.  Yes it has a few issues that you can harp on but it is at least fun to watch.  The original hasn’t been In awhile.   I really like the main cast the the introduction of LaCroix father.  I don’t mind Covid in shoes because it has been such a big deal.  It’s kinda hard to avoid it.  Plus shows like this it is interesting to see how it can send people over the edge.  We have a guy already teetering the line who brings a sad and lonely kid with mommy issues along on a killing spree.

Edited by Chaos Theory

We saw  LaCroix father because ( like always) his home life had a sort of parallel to the suspects. Just like we then heard about Hana’s parents at the end. I like the actor that played his dad so don’t mind seeing a little of him.  Don’t want  to mess with LaCroix inlaws though. I love them.  Clinton doesn’t seem to ever be around in LaCroix home life for whatever reason. 

This case was so obviously built on the DC sniper case that it was actually disturbing that it wasn’t mentioned.