Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: The Group C Play Offs - Funny You Should Mask

• Start Topic

Delurking to say that I’m pretty sure Jellyfish is Olympic snowboarder Chloe Kim. What got me was the clue about her dad making huge sacrifices for her career, and I remember Olympic  coverage about her dad who spent weekends driving her five hours from home to competitions in northern CA. I found one video online of her singing a Post Malone song and I think I’m onto something... 

• Useful 1

UMAngela, we know you will be right when the next time Jellyfish sings, Jenny McCarthy will miraculously come up with Chloe Kim.  I swear, these judges are fed "probabilities" if not the correct person.  Because when one of them just pulls a wild answer out of the hat, that answer will happen to be true.  They can't possibly be familiar with all of these contestants.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, roughing it said:

I swear, these judges are fed "probabilities" if not the correct person.  Because when one of them just pulls a wild answer out of the hat, that answer will happen to be true.  They can't possibly be familiar with all of these contestants.

I completely agree. From the 2nd season forward, I think it was obvious they are fed some info.

And, I'm getting tired of the judges reactions shots and ad libs. Very phoney

• Love 1

I was rewatching the episode and knowing Jenny’s “Frank” clue for Broccoli, I have a guess. I think it’s Paul Anka. Frank is Sinatra, the big cheese and the thing Anka cooked up for him towards the end of his career is My Way. And that Hawaiian Pizza comes from Canada, just like Anka. 

• Useful 1

I thought Broccoli sounded like Martin Short - who is also Canadian.

We were supposed to believe that Jenny pulled “Frank” out of her ass by swapping numbers for letters?  There must be something in her contract that says she gets special help. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, roughing it said:

UMAngela, we know you will be right when the next time Jellyfish sings, Jenny McCarthy will miraculously come up with Chloe Kim.  I swear, these judges are fed "probabilities" if not the correct person.  Because when one of them just pulls a wild answer out of the hat, that answer will happen to be true.  They can't possibly be familiar with all of these contestants.

That would make a lot of sense. 9 times out of 10, if I can’t figure it out instantly based on voice, the clues are not going to help.