Type keyword(s) to search

Ooo! Ooo! 12 Monkeys Anticipation

Guest Accused Dingo

This looks really cool.  I loved the movie and if this gets played right and spooky then I will love this.

That trailer is pretty great. I'm not sure how long it can last as a series, though.

It depends on how the show is written.  It could start as a straight out Terminator like mission.  "Kill John Connor" and then turn into a conspiracy theory type show in the second season, "What the hell did I just do?"  What I loved about the Terminator series was the nothing was going to stop Judgement day and they if written correctly they could play out that same scenario over several season.  The end of the world is going to happen.   That dude you are sending back in time to stop it....may actually be part of the plan.  

Edited by Accused Dingo

I was more then likely going to check it out just for Kirk Acevedo and Zeljko Ivanek alone, but now that I've blown through Nikita these past few days, I'm totally on board now that I see both Aaron Stanford and Noah Bean will be in this.  Birkhoff and Ryan Fletcher are back!

12 Monkeys is one of my top ten all-time favorite movies. Therefore I have all kinds of misgivings about the show and am really, really worried that it will fail to meet my expectations and will, by extension, ruin my life. I've tried to avoid spoilers, but every time I see or hear any mention of the series, I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Am I going to watch the pilot? You bet I am. God help me.

• Love 1

Time travel, end of the world, plague, Aaron Stanford, Kirk Acevedo, a writer from T:SCC...I could not be more in for this. The trailer looks awesome and the nine-minute sneak seems to live up to its promise. I'm setting my season pass now.

• Love 1