Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Jason & Keith

In the first ever VIRTUAL CATFISH episode, Nev and Kamie won’t let the quarantine stop them from helping love struck Jason find the dirt on his Insta-model Keith. Remote from home, our hosts unite forces to expose the truth!

Airdate: August 5, 2020

Another idiot that makes it hard to feel sorry for them. How could he delude himself into believing that the photos of 3 obviously different men were the same guy? And Tayy makes me think he's another version of the "cheeto dust covered" guy from a season or so ago that only wanted a sugar daddy.

And why do we have to keep seeing Laura? Why can't they understand that nobody likes Laura?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

Kamie and Nev's shady text messages were the best. Shout out to the equally shady editors who kept zooming in on their side conversations.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 3

Had Jason and “Keith” ever talked on the phone or was it all text? Because I have a hard time believing that Tayy could hide his brand of messy drama queen over the phone. Also, Jason? You really couldn’t tell that those photos were several different people? Do better, sir. 

Edited by marny
  • Love 2
On 8/6/2020 at 2:00 AM, GaT said:

Another idiot that makes it hard to feel sorry for them. How could he delude himself into believing that the photos of 3 obviously different men were the same guy? And Tayy makes me think he's another version of the "cheeto dust covered" guy from a season or so ago that only wanted a sugar daddy.

And why do we have to keep seeing Laura? Why can't they understand that nobody likes Laura?

I don't have any problem with Laura. I mean, Nev is working from home, so I have no issue with seeing the fam for a couple minutes here and there. And their kids are adorable.

• Love 2