Type keyword(s) to search

Shawn and Sara: No Longer Destinie'd for Disappointment

• Start Topic

Their WE tv bio reads, “After striking up an immediate connection online, Shawn and Destinie now talk twice a day – but there’s one big catch: the couple has never met in person. How will the mother of Shawn’s six children react when he reveals the new love of his life, an ex-con, is moving in?”

Shawn has spent $35,000 on the love of his life who refused to have him visit her due to supposed weight gain. Don't worry; he'll post $5K for her bond.  What could go wrong for these star crossed lovers?

9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Another Shawn and Sarah spoiler.  I can't confirm this, just a reddit member who saw something that make my head spin....

Reveal spoiler

They are expecting!  YouTube's realiteasquad has the tea.

Spoiler

Gee, I wonder what Kelly and his other six children think about that. I bet they'd all chip in for a vasectomy at this point.

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

8 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Hide contents

Gee, I wonder what Kelly and his other six children think about that. I bet they'd all chip in for a vasectomy at this point.

So would I. 

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Hide contents

Or something more permanent.

• LOL 2