Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipation: The Votes are Counted!

• Start Topic

On 6/13/2020 at 3:48 AM, shapeshifter said:

Even though that name is very to the point, it's also somehow lame at the same time. 

With Tina Fey making this, I half expected the title to be the street address of L A.'s City Hall. 

3 hours ago, Kimmmmmm said:

I'll give it a chance, because of Danson and Holly Hunter...but I hope they keep the daughter's presence to a minimum...already sick of that shrill voice...

OMG, just looked her up, because she looked familiar...she was in "Speechless"....loved that show! Still not sold on her in this role, though...We'll see. Why does there always have to be a kid, anyhow?

• Love 1

Except that there are real-life politicians in their 70s with teenage kids. It may be related to having a troubled relationship past which could drive some stories, like if an ex is threatening to tell something to the press. Just off the top of my head.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:57 PM, Suzysite said:

Especially since Ted Danson is 73 years old.  A teenage child is kind of ridiculous.

True. And he could have one at that age, but I'll bet you they imply (but never really say) that his character is younger. 

I’m always delighted to see this on my DVR - I legitimately laugh out loud at least once an episode, but each episode has been more enjoyable than the last as the characters are developing and the relationships bloom. I’m only disappointed I didn’t realize the season was ending so soon - planning to rewatch while holding out hope for renewal!

• Love 1