Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: B.F.O.

• Start Topic

Jackie finds out where Krista Collins is staying, but gets pulled back into her own life. Ray comes face to face with Osito. Junior tries to reconcile with Donna's family.

Airdate: June 7, 2020

Krista NO!!!!! She’s going to end up dead. 

Jackie’s ex GF should know better. Jackie is so messed up. Everyone is! 

My initial thoughts are that Osito is going to make Junior his lackey for everything, and Renée is scared of Frankie. She wasn’t paying the cop the time of day even though Frankie told her to, until the money arrived (although his funds are tied up he’s still got access to his stream of illegal money being made). 

All the sex on this show feels pretty sleazy. Nothing wrong with some sex scenes in my mind, but you know how in some shows the sex is so drippy romantic you roll your eyes? On this show it’s the opposite. 

• Love 1

Okay, so Jackie & crowd are fish cops from Massachusetts.  They spot someone doing some illegal fishing in state waters, and wait for them to cross the state line with the idea that they can get them for a federal crime.  Do they even have jurisdiction in Rhode Island?  They announced themselves as federal agents, so, either they're misidentifying themselves or they could have busted the fishermen for a federal crime right away.  Sounds rather sloppy to me.  I won't even go into the fact that they're drinking in their official uniforms.

Ray has more balls than brains.  He could have been occupying a trunk in any of those cars.  I did kind of like how Osito shut him down with the license plate.

On 6/8/2020 at 1:16 AM, Dowel Jones said:

Okay, so Jackie & crowd are fish cops from Massachusetts.  They spot someone doing some illegal fishing in state waters, and wait for them to cross the state line with the idea that they can get them for a federal crime.  Do they even have jurisdiction in Rhode Island?  They announced themselves as federal agents, so, either they're misidentifying themselves or they could have busted the fishermen for a federal crime right away.  Sounds rather sloppy to me.  I won't even go into the fact that they're drinking in their official uniforms.

Ray has more balls than brains.  He could have been occupying a trunk in any of those cars.  I did kind of like how Osito shut him down with the license plate.

Is the lap dancer following her incarcerated boyfriends instructions to have a relationship with the cop or does she like him.  I can’t figure that out.  

On 6/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, Lemons said:

Is the lap dancer following her incarcerated boyfriends instructions to have a relationship with the cop or does she like him.  I can’t figure that out.  

Could be both. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Ray is a lousy cop. It would be a miracle if Jackie lives another 18 months. Junior's wife/gf should dump his junkie ass because she can do a lot better. Renee has atrocious taste in men. I feel sorry for her little boy.

Great show!!! 

• Love 4
On 6/7/2020 at 8:01 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Renée is scared of Frankie. She wasn’t paying the cop the time of day even though Frankie told her to, until the money arrived

Yeah that whole plot line fills me with dread because:

1. The cop is an idiot for getting involved with an informant / girlfriend of a drug lord and
  2. You just know that at some point Frankie is going to get out and then he's going to punish Renee for "cheating" on him with the cop (even though he told her to do it.)

As others have pointed out, there is literally no one likable in this show.  I've got tons of time on my hands now but I don't think I can be bothered to watch another episode.

• Love 1