Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Danny Two Phones

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Zoe said:

Guess there isn't much interest in discussion, so I'll just drop this here:

#TeamAugie

I am only in the middle of ep 1 but I like Augie. Not sure where this is going. I was just checking out if there were any comments. 

Augie's def the cutest, but it's a little shady that he's cyber-stalking her IG while with his new girlfriend.

I dug the three eps we've seen so far. Sure, it's SATC-lite (is that even possible?) but Kendrick is always appealing and I like the supporting cast. I'll keep watching.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, EdnasEdibles said:

I binged the entire series and I love this show. I'm sad there's not more chatter here. I wonder if it's a show that would benefit from having one thread for all episodes rather than individual breakout eps?

Yeah, I was surprised to see there's a forum rather than a thread for this show.

I won't discuss the later episodes in this thread, but it was announced today that the show got renewed!

• Love 2
(edited)

Where are the rest of the episodes? Did we just give up on this series? I was curious to see what everyone thought. I was disappointed, sadly. I typically love everything Anna Kendrick is in but this series fell short. It was just very blah. It kind of felt like reading someone's diary with all the boring day-to-day included. There just wasn't much there there. Still, I was looking for some discussion to see if it hit the mark for anyone else.

Edited by marcee
On 6/17/2020 at 10:11 AM, marcee said:

Where are the rest of the episodes? Did we just give up on this series? I was curious to see what everyone thought. I was disappointed, sadly. I typically love everything Anna Kendrick is in but this series fell short. It was just very blah. It kind of felt like reading someone's diary with all the boring day-to-day included. There just wasn't much there there. Still, I was looking for some discussion to see if it hit the mark for anyone else.

The original plan was to release the first 3 episodes with the HBO Max release, then one a week. But they ended up just releasing all the rest at once the other day. I'm on episode 4. Anna Kendrick lost her voice filming it, right? She sounds weird and it's really distracting.

• Love 1
On 6/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, Nellise said:

The original plan was to release the first 3 episodes with the HBO Max release, then one a week. But they ended up just releasing all the rest at once the other day. I'm on episode 4. Anna Kendrick lost her voice filming it, right? She sounds weird and it's really distracting.

Definitely for one of the Magnus episodes, I think the first one, Anna had no voice.

3 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

Kind of worked for her character because she was so overworked and stressed.

I think in the first Magnus episode

Spoiler

she's falling in love with him, it's the honeymoon stage.  It's the second one where she loses her mind.

Anyways, I found it very distracting the whole way through the episode.