Type keyword(s) to search

RuPaul's Drag Race Canada

• Start Topic

(edited)

Melinda's mug still looked kind of busted. Better, but still busted. Love her! Please go on a season with Fiercealicious ASAP.

Kiki's finale look was outrageously good.

You could tell that Nearah actually thought she was going to make the top two, and looked kind of crushed when she didn't. I feel a little bad for her. Denim, on the other hand, looked like he'd already read the room.

Edited by davidcalgary29
  • Like 1
(edited)

I think Aurora was always going to be top 2.

As for Venus and Nearah, the judges made it clear they preferred Venus' song. And I think maybe her runway was a shade better too.

But it didn't have to be, the song cinched it, it seems.

ETA: when I think about it, I think production wanted Venus. The final lipsync song was geared to an emoter, not a dancer (which was the main strength for both Aurora and Nearah.)

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1

This was IMO a solid Top4, though all had room for improvement. I thought Nearah did really well in the challenge but the Top2 was predestined already.

That said, congrats to Venus. Aurora Matrix will do really well on an All Stars / vs the World, so am look forward to seeing her grow and seeing more of her.