Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

S02.E07: If Only You Knew

Judy receives a rude awakening after a romantic night, while Jen looks to make a positive contribution to the community — and a client.

I knew the car was going to be a major part of this caper.

• Like 5

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like Steve." Oh man, that made me laugh out loud.

The wig on Judy continues to bug. 

Edited by Ashforth
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Linda Cardelini had a beautiful acting moment here. When she found out about that woman being pregnant, she wanted to be angry with her but then just through her facials, was able to show her realization that she isn't the enemy here. And the other woman or man should never be considered the villain when they are also clearly in the dark.

• Like 10

On 5/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Racj82 said:

Linda Cardelini had a beautiful acting moment here. When she found out about that woman being pregnant, she wanted to be angry with her but then just through her facials, was able to show her realization that she isn't the enemy here.

She did a great job this episode - I also loved the moment at the end when she was drunk and crying and confronting Perez on the beach. You really felt for her, yet it was funny and made me laugh. Also when she caught a glimpse of Jen smooching Ben, and you could totally see what she was thinking without any dialogue.

Whatever the plot machinations have been this season, I've continued to enjoy the performances.

• Like 6