Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: Grudge

Airing on April 28, 2020:

When a case of cyber-stalking escalates to multiple murders, the team must track down a hacker who will stop at nothing to get revenge on those he believes have wronged him. Also, someone from Hana’s past offers her help on the case, but at a price she’s not willing to pay.

This is actually listed as S01E13..

But guess what? We have another episode of Criminal Minds - Redux.

The guy being threatened by the stalker could pass for Jimmy Fallon's brother.

ETA: Bet we haven't seen the last of Hana's stalker.

Edited by preeya

I liked this episode - it was a shake up of the usual formula with the team not knowing the identity of the suspect at the start, with the first half focusing on them trying to ID him and the second half focusing on where he was. I liked it and enjoyed the investigation. It was predictable that the target would ditch his security detail, that was my only issue with the episode. I liked the in depth investigation, and I’m really liking the characters, Lacroix is a really good lead, and I’m glad they’ve toned down Kenny some to where he was calmer when dealing with Hana’s stalker.

I’m not sure it was a good move for Hana to visit her stalker at the end like that, I doubt he would change after hearing her story, and I wonder if we will see him again. 

The grouchy jerk old man was funny IMO.

Edited by Xeliou66
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, preeya said:

He was the major cause of Fallon's "problems" along with his misconception of his dad.

Yes he was but I still found the scene funny given how it is unusual for them to deal with such an asshole and his “get off my lawn” behavior.

• LOL 1

Anyone else notice that this is the first (or at best second) episode that doesn't feature Tali??? Guess they couldn't figure out how to force a "father/daughter" moment into this episode.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, illdoc said:

Anyone else notice that this is the first (or at best second) episode that doesn't feature Tali??? Guess they couldn't figure out how to force a "father/daughter" moment into this episode.

OR, the writers are taking viewers comments to heart and are realizing we aren't enthralled with them.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, illdoc said:

I was coming here earlier to post the same thing but got distracted. 

I also liked that we got to see more of Hana. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, illdoc said:

IMHO no Tali makes this the best episode the year.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3