Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: 10-8 Agency

AgentRXS

Charlie, Joseph and Carter investigate a case that becomes more complicated at every turn, while Bishop and Cade make a connection to a homicide they never expected. Still suffering flashbacks from the hospital takeover, Paula tries to find closure. Meanwhile, Bill's family strives to humanize him to the constituents of Los Angeles County.

Original Air Date: March 19, 2020

1 hour ago, Netfoot said:

OMFG, the whole Kill The Parent Adopt The Child sub-plot is aggravatingly stupid.  Please make it stop!

As opposed to these sub-plots? 

Totally disgusting deputy damaging the Career of a rookie deputy with his antics 

Rookie deputy continually making inappropriate remarks to his trainer 

Said trainer enjoyed digging up dirt on the sheriff until he offered her a promotion. 

Rookie and trainer are the only patrol unit in town and they have time for detective work too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

All I came away with from this episode is that why don't men who insist on being hotties with their five-o'clock shadow ever shave their neck. It's so gross. Bill is a lazy ass with his nasty neck hair.

I do like the Bishop character, although I don't know what Bishop's job is now. Used to be Bill's driver and assistant. Now it seems it's I Can Do Everything Better Than Everyone Else. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mrs. Bill going to tell the prison chick she's no longer controlling her life was all kinds of dumb. Prison chick didn't know anything about her PTSD, but now she does. Plus Mrs. Bill could have said "I'm out here and free and I am going home to my husband. You're in there and will never see your man again, ever." Opportunity lost.

Next week: The quinceañera finally happens. Will Bill dance or won't he? Tune in next week to find out.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

I do like the Bishop character, although I don't know what Bishop's job is now. Used to be Bill's driver and assistant. Now it seems it's I Can Do Everything Better Than Everyone Else. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I love Bishop.  Can we get a prequel detailing all their adventures before they joined the Sheriff's department as a driver/assitant?  Cause they seem pretty badass.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I love Bishop.  Can we get a prequel detailing all their adventures before they joined the Sheriff's department as a driver/assitant?  Cause they seem pretty badass.

This spin off would be better than the main show IMO. Plus I find Bishop more attractive than Bill these days!

2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Looks as if the job mirrors that of Penelope on Criminal Minds, which is having the answer to a problem/situation/query before the requester even finishes asking.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2