Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Follow-Up Day

• Start Topic

On 3/9/2020 at 3:13 PM, Netfoot said:

She was ugly AF, that's what.

This comment is ugly as fuck.  Wow. 

She is very beautiful.  Together, she and Bradford are almost too beautiful to look at.  And they had great chemistry as well IMO.  Honestly, I think Winter has chemistry with everyone.  

• Love 5

Pete Davidson was an.... odd choice. He didn't feel like that good of an actor - and honestly, after the second time stealing the car, Nolan should have called it in and had him arrested. That car is worth money.

2 hours ago, bros402 said:

Pete Davidson was an.... odd choice. He didn't feel like that good of an actor - and honestly, after the second time stealing the car, Nolan should have called it in and had him arrested. That car is worth money.

It was obvious to me from the moment the car arrived that Nolan should have just told Pete to take the car, but I wasn’t sure if the viewers were supposed to see from the beginning that Nolan should just sign over the pink slip, or even if Nolan was supposed to realize it right away, or if the viewers were supposed to see Nolan realizing it right away. Maybe the writers were going for vague and confusing as a way to do Daddy Issues with the key line being Nolan’s “I guess I dodged a bullet” WRT his father leaving when he was a kid. 
I almost feel sorry for NF and PD having to read those lines and do the punching —but they probably got paid stupidly large amounts of money for it, so I guess it’s the audience who deserves pity —since we didn’t get much, if anything, out of it. 

When Pete first showed up with the car and had that reaction, I thought that Nolan would just give the car back to him, because he (Nolan) had no connection to either the car or his dad, but Pete did.  I really hope that Pete doesn't show up in anymore episodes...

• Love 3

I am firmly in the "Get Pete Davidson off my screen forever" camp. In his endless just used from SNL did he get new dentures? His teeth are HUGE in this episode. One more reason not to see him any more. Get a better periodontist, Pete.

I agree that the guy playing Nolan's brother was odd.  I didn't think his acting was particularly good, and several times I felt he was struggling not to look at the camera.  I didn't know who Pete Davidson was before reading these comments, so i thought he was the guy from Jackass trying to make it as an actor.  

I also don't like how Nolan is turning into everybody's hero.  I know he would grow and learn and still wouldn't be a green Rookie, because the learning curve is fast, but he is starting to act like some of the well seasoned officers.  I almost feel like they are doing these ridiculous storylines because he has nothing left to learn, just experience, and I think that is a mistake. I think the writing for Lopez and West is better because he will toss out ideas and she will say "No, because XYZ."  I doing think the Bradford and Chen have chemistry, but I don't want to see them together.  It's too easy and predictable, and I like Bradford's current girlfriend.  They compliment each other well.