Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Permanent AF/S01.E13: Expectant AF

Dr. Bechley's trial begins with an emotional opening statement from the prosecution; Julia seeks help from Isaac as she reconsiders having a baby; Roxy decides to make a drastic choice to help Isaac; Eddie gets comfortable with Amanda.

wow! what a perfect setup for the second season that won’t happen. missed tamara tunie — clearly her character and leon had some back story i would have loved to see unfold. 

too bad — i’m really going to miss this show. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, wonderwoman said:

wow! what a perfect setup for the second season that won’t happen. missed tamara tunie — clearly her character and leon had some back story i would have loved to see unfold. 

too bad — i’m really going to miss this show. 

I enjoyed it..  I knew that Isaac was holding a torch for Julia... Didn't love Julia parading her bio dad in front of Leon... I notice that Edie already knew what that look was between Issac and Julia... And if by miracle of miracles this show survived I'd be here for it... Because Donavan is a wet blanket 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The singing voices of four cast members impressed me a lot.

That was the best scene in the show!  I was pleasantly surprised by how well Brittney Snow could sing until I remembered she was in the Pitch Perfect movies.  

• Love 3

Nate (guest star Michael Urie). When Edie is granted approval to take on her half-brother's pro bono case, she realizes Tim might have had something to do with Chad's (guest star Daniel Cosgrove) change of heart. Meanwhile, Amanda confronts Roxy with suspicions of witness tampering Kodi Lucky Patcher nox