Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Hip$ for Dolores

After rent on the Winebrary goes up, the gang all chip in in their own ways to help solve Poppy's new financial problem, each learning a valuable lesson in the process, on an all-new episode of "Single Parents," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 19 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.

• Love 1

The only thing funnier than Wills out of nowhere Mrs. Doubtfire voice (heloooooooo) is his weird rich person Mid-Atlantic accent. "Yes, those Tiffany's." 

Looks like that bathroom vaping really made a difference with both Douglas AND the Winebrarians. Its great how much Poppy cares about her customers, but its not ridiculous to expect them to, like, pay her from time to time. 

• Love 4

A nice Poppy-centric episode.

My faves were Miggy/Angie/Graham/Rory at the office. Man, I would have loved it if Delores turned out to be the master scammer and had fraudulently come and swooped their fraudulently gained money out from under them.

Miggy's office-appropriate hair killed me!  Also I loved his extra months in his calendar "Monember".

I also like the reminder that Angie just gives the most minimal effort at work "that's why I make the medium bucks" as well as how much the office people just love Miggy.

Rory's law show within a show was funny.

Will's Mrs. Doubtfire impression and his and Poppy's attempt to scam the jeweler was just so extra.  And kinda bad.

I did love the expression on Will's face when Poppy first brought out the ring.  He sucked in his breath and did the prayer hands in front of his lips.  He really looked like he was about to get proposed to.  And that he would not say 'No.'  LOL.

Sophie knowing so much  about what goes on at the Winebrary was a funny touch.

I notice that Quinta Brunson is one of the Winbrary regulars.  She is absolutely brilliant on The Black Lady Sketch show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, DearEvette said:

I notice that Quinta Brunson is one of the Winbrary regulars.  She is absolutely brilliant on The Black Lady Sketch show.

I love her and that show, and I'm happy to see her working more.

"Show these kids how to forge your signature!" That was the best line.

Poppy's wig was especially obvious this episode. I could see the glue.

The crew really is a nice "chosen family." It's very sweet.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

What were the additional months Miggy made up?  I know there was February 2, but I can’t remember the other ones.

Monember and Julip.

I'd pay good money for a calendar of shirtless Miggy around the office. Jake Choi is gorgeous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, auchic said:

Monember and Julip.

I'd pay good money for a calendar of shirtless Miggy around the office. Jake Choi is gorgeous.

I love that he put thought into the pictures, like bench pressing the guy's chair and putting that picture in June, his birth month, lol.

• Love 3