Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Miss Me, Kiss Me, Love Me

• Start Topic

Good episode.  Not as good as last week's episode but still entertaining.

Good use of Bugsy Segal and Jeannie Hill.  Jeannie's surprise death felt a little like Timeless because she certainly didn't meet her end in 1947.  A few years later she was called to testify in Congress for an investigation (the name of it escape me at the moment) and when describing herself, said a very not safe for work comment.  She passed away in 1966.

I like Ava and she and Mick work well together.  Though I think her issues and the drunken stuff REALLY dragged on too long.

That was humorous... Still not really a fan of "heroes"  not putting down really bad villains in an attempt to save them.. Especially when they know in the meantime the villain will continue to do damage... 

I agree with this.

• Love 1

Honestly, I don't see Ava as a drag, including with Sara. Basically, she's a clone that was a major player in a time travel agency (funded by the U.S. government, which I still don't get), and now that has been taken from her as well. Basically, she's about as low as she has even gotten . . . and isn't that the case for most of the team? Since the other Legends have their own dramas, I reckon the only person who could peg Ava . . . is Mick.

Anyone else think of Family Guy seeing Ava cover "Poison"? "Wait, is this why you bring sheet music everywhere you go?" "Yeah! You wouldn't believe how many BBD fan sites I had to visit to get those!" Also, when Cliff Devoe transferred his mind into two female bodies on The Flash, I kept wanting him/her to don a form-fitting dress and dance to "Poison." Needless to say, I'm weird.

I'm still willing to peddle "Zardashian." I also think we should delve deeper into Nate's head. In my opinion, growing up with hemophilia impeded his dreams of forensic history, and now that he's "cured" (with the ability to turn into steel as a bonus), he's basically diving into being the adventurer he always wanted to be. Sadly, he comes off as a dope most of the time.

Semi-related follow-up: did anyone think the same about Ray? I mean, he became a widow, eventually became Oliver Queen's rival for Felicity's heart, he lived with Kendra for a year and had feeling for her (let me know if I'm incorrect; I ain't watching that season again), and now he's involved (more or less) with Nora, a person whose soul was banged up to hell before being forced to become a fairy godmother.

You ever think people would get wise to the Legends because they act too much like people from that time in the movies? Or am I overthinking it? Fun to see John do an American accent again . . . less gross than getting blood from Bugsy, wiping it under his eyes, then licking it.

47 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I also think we should delve deeper into Nate's head. In my opinion, growing up with hemophilia impeded his dreams of forensic history, and now that he's "cured" (with the ability to turn into steel as a bonus), he's basically diving into being the adventurer he always wanted to be. Sadly, he comes off as a dope most of the time.

This would require the writers to remember his hemophilia. The closest they’ve come to referencing it since season 2 was when Nate’s parents threw a fundraiser for hemophilia research. But no one ever mentioned that Nate had the disease.

• Love 3
On 2/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, Sakura12 said:

I meant initially not with new Zari. They went from thinking they liked each other to being so in love that Zari erased herself from meeting the Legends to save Nate. 

Yeah it was so gross but Klemmer loves Nate that Much