Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Family Tree

• Start Topic

In a more "Porkys" world, Gabe would have done something far more nefarious to Eden, like making her strip naked in front of the whole school. The whole situation made me feel very uneasy. Giving power like that to a bunch of kids is dangerous. 

I couldn't really make out what was happening in the memory jar with Rendell and his friends. 

Also, why is Jackie even friends with Eden, when she's so nice and Eden is so bitchy?

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 2

Kinsey has turned into one of those shrill, obnoxious teenagers who mistakenly equates "loud" with "fearless".  

(The show "You" has the same character in Ellie, the exact type of "I know everything" teen that you just can't wait to get shut down.  Hard. )

• Love 2
On 2/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, paulvdb said:

No way did Rendell actually kill those kids. Just after they showed the memory with a key that can make you look like anyone else. The killer must have used that key to look like Rendell.

This is a good point.  I initially thought that if it was Rendell then the people he was beating/killing weren't innocents, that they were evil or like the well woman.  Context matters.  That said, I like your theory better.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:22 PM, ShellsandCheese said:

I don’t care for Kinsey. Why would you start telling all of your new friends about these things and I think what Kinsey did to Eden was cruel and I don’t trust Gabe. 

I am not liking her much at this point either.  Burying her fear seems to have removed her conscience.  I want someone to go back and unbury it.  

• Love 2

Well, that was some horrific mental rape shit that Kinsey and Gabe were so damn cavalier about. Nothing like using someone's body against their will.

Is it a rule that if one sibling's annoyingness goes down, another one needs to step up to the plate double?

• Like 1
  • Love 1