Type keyword(s) to search

Cutthroat (2010)

• Start Topic

I was just referencing the Big Easy fiasco in the Gauntlet III thread, which had me wondering....what would have happened if the Grey Team had finished first in the Cutthroat final? Abram and Sarah got ill in the middle of it and had to bow out. But the Grey Team just kept chugging along as if it didn't matter. I didn't see or hear anything from TJ or production to suggest that grey was barred from winning. Since the Red Team won, we never got to find out.

Also, for the future fantasy bookers, I believe this was the one Challenge that both Emily and Laurel were on. I'm sure they came across each other's paths in the regular missions, but nothing that stands out that I can think of. And in hindsight (and at the time as well), that gas chamber mission was one of the most insane Challenge ideas ever.

• Love 1

3. Last team-based Challenge.

2. The one where Brad finally won.

1. "Bananas Backpack." Enough said.

I don't know what else this season should be known for. Maybe for Tina's final performance? She got brought in like CT, but she lost both her endgames (I want to say "Gulags") because she is a scrub, now and forever. CT, on the other hand, humiliated Johnny with gusto. It's one of the few things I mention on my blog where I have to include the footage while describing it.

• Love 1
CT, on the other hand, humiliated Johnny with gusto. It's one of the few things I mention on my blog where I have to include the footage while describing it.

Because it is the absolute greatest 2 minutes of reality TV EVER!!!  They should show it every time Johnny starts to get out of hand.

• Love 1

I absolutely loved this season.  Abram is one of my all-time favorite competitors (next to Evelyn) and he was featured quite heavily. I was so sad when he got sick during the final mission :(

Also, he and Cara Maria got together during this season, and I have an unhealthy obsession with the two of them. I watch her videos on youtube.

I hated that the Red Team won because I wanted to back-hand both Brad and Tori throughout the majority of the season. 

This final was far from a cakewalk, but I'd much rather do that one than the treacherous mountain-climbing and lengthy water activity (swimming/kayaking) that we've seen in more recent finals. I was happy that Brad finally got the challenge monkey off his back, but I hated that he became a dick during that process. Also, a rare Bananas-free final!

Side-note: Whatever happened to Jenn? She was on practically on every challenge at one point (often skating to finals but finishing dead last in them), but then she just disappeared forever. For some reason, the way Brittany from BOTE2 speaks reminds me of Jenn.

• Love 1

Side-note: Whatever happened to Jenn? She was on practically on every challenge at one point (often skating to finals but finishing dead last in them), but then she just disappeared forever. For some reason, the way Brittany from BOTE2 speaks reminds me of Jenn.

I have no idea if this is the right answer, but I remember her being really mad at the way they portrayed her relationship with Adam at the reunion show.

For awhile, I thought Jenn and Veronica were the same person. Ha. I just never could understand why the red team kept throwing in Brandon. I was glad when TJ kept harping on that fact. It would have been nice to see Emily and Laurel go at it. Johnny Bananas backpack..........Will always be a classic.

(edited)
On 2/19/2015 at 7:00 PM, mmm said:

Does anybody else think Sarah sucking at the final is karma from talking shevoun into quitting ?

Hahaha. She was such an arrogant piece of shit in this season, probably because of how well she did in the gauntlet 3.  It was so satisfying to see her choke in the final. 

"I DON'T WANT C STUDENTS IN MY FINAL. I WANT A STUDENTS."

Too bad she got an F. 

Edited by Zima
  • Love 1