Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Peer Evaluations

When the interns are given performance evaluations by Dr. Frost and Dr. Jacobs, everyone takes the critique well... except for Carol.

Airdate: Thursday, January 16, 2020

I liked it. I didn't have much to say about it, but I enjoyed it. I think people come out to complain, or if something extraordinary happens that they like. The show is kind if simple, pleasant, and not that complicated. So not a lot to say about it.

I do wish Patricia Heaton wasn't shouting every single line.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, possibilities said:

I liked it. I didn't have much to say about it, but I enjoyed it. I think people come out to complain, or if something extraordinary happens that they like. The show is kind if simple, pleasant, and not that complicated. So not a lot to say about it.

I do wish Patricia Heaton wasn't shouting every single line.

Same. I enjoyed it but didn't have much to say. 

I'm annoyed Carol acted so immaturely about her critique. All the other residents got one too and none of them acted like little children. 

But I did like that at the end she really listened and made a conscience effort to improve. 

• Love 5

I decided to drop this from my regular viewing.  Yes, it's "Carol's Second Act," but too consistently over the top for me.  This sounds like I'm a grump (which I'm not), but while it's great to achieve a long-held dream, after awhile you need to tone it down.  Carol is likable, but she started to bore me.  Her daughter bored me from day one.  

• Love 1