Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Therapy Dogs

As the hospital hosts therapy dogs to help care for their patients, Carol helps Lexie when the emotional burden of being a doctor becomes too "ruff."

Airdate: Thursday, December 5, 2019

I watched half of it, I have no idea why you have Kyle M in the cast and you show-case the 2 stooge interns  This show is just bad.  Really bad.  It was so bad the dogs didn't' help make it less bad.  If cute dogs can't save it, it can't be saved.  It was bad.  

Edited by break21
  • Love 4

I've checked out a few episodes and  . . . yeah it's bad. It's a shame because the cast is great. Kyle MacLachlan deserves so much better than this. So does Jean-Luc Bilodeau, he proved himself a great comedic actor in Babby Daddy. Heck even Patricia Heaton deserves better material. They even had a great guest star in John Ross Bowie. But the writing is just so pedestrian and uninspired. I don't think I so much as smiled once.

• Love 2

Those dogs were all adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Especially that black and white one with the ears. 

I knew nothing was going to be wrong with that patient. I didn't know he was hiding from his in-laws, though, I just thought maybe he was a hypochondriac.

• Love 1
On 12/7/2019 at 12:07 AM, jewel21 said:

Those dogs were all adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Especially that black and white one with the ears. 

I knew nothing was going to be wrong with that patient. I didn't know he was hiding from his in-laws, though, I just thought maybe he was a hypochondriac.

I was thinking of hypochondria too.  I'm glad Nurse Dennis is a cat person as I am as well.  Was just watching Cedric Yarbrough on a Reno 911 channel my son found on Kodi.  What a glorious, hilarious train wreck that show was!  Let's hope he gets more material in the future.  Am in agreement with others here that this show has an excellent cast, but the writing needs a lot of work.  I'm hanging in and waiting for the show to find its footing.  That's all I've got right now.

• Love 1