Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E31: Reunion Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 12/3/2019 at 10:09 PM, ghoulina said:

Brianna and Kail are two identical losers. 

I hate to say it, but I kind of believe Leah and Germy about Cory and Miranda. I didn't realize he was working from home and sets his own schedule. That makes it pretty shitty that he's not going to appointments. 

Wow, Jade's dad committed suicide why she wishes her mom had helped him more. Explains so much about her relationship with Sean. I can't help but feel for her. I think she's a genuinely good person, just broken. 

Yeah, Corey and Miranda are always acting so put upon, too, when they face even the slightest bit of criticism. Corey got very defensive on Twitter and then went to The Ashley to defend himself, then Corey’s MOM actually inserted herself in the drama as well and also defended Corey to The Ashley, whole attacking Leah. It’s ridiculous. 

• Love 3

Damn, Jeremy makes good $$. If out of town assignments mean he makes $5000/week, instead of $2000, I can see why he’d volunteer some of the time, but even $2000/week is $8000/month, which is $96K. This is all before taxes, of course, but what I’m saying is, either way, that is a damn good income. I could see frequently taking those jobs when you are single, but when you’re married with kids? Idk, I wouldn’t be happy if my husband left me alone damn near every week to go work out of town. Once in a while? Sure. But not as frequently as Jeremy does. I think he probably did take those jobs to get away from Leah, too. But if somebody is doing that to get away from you, there’s a reason and that’s what Leah never wanted to address. Leah would rather act as if she is perfect and the problem is all YOU, instead of trying to make things better for Jeremy so he’d become less avoidant. She is so dismissive of everyone else’s needs besides her own. 

8 hours ago, Tatum said:

OK, this comes from spiraling Leah, so take this with a grain of salt, but one of her biggest complaints about Jeremy's work commitments was often misunderstood.

Leah said, shortly before they separated, that her biggest beef with Jeremy's job is that he actually did not have to work out of town. From how she explained it, there was work to be done locally, and the pay was very good (about $2,000 weekly). However, if Jeremy elected to take the out of town work, he received a very large pay differential plus a per diem for food and incidentals, since he would be basically living in a hotel for months/weeks at a time. The bump in pay he would get for this would basically up his earnings by 150%.

Her unspoken but heavily implied accusation was that Jeremy volunteered for the work solely to get some space from Leah. And you know what? I absolutely believe that. Sure, maybe he felt he had to make extra money since Leah was burning through it at an alarming rate. Maybe his company frowned on him not volunteering for the out of town assignments. Maybe if the company did not get a lot of volunteers, they would make it mandatory and he'd have to go anyways. But I absolutely believe that at least some of his motivation to volunteer for this was that it got him away from Leah and that chaotic house.

As to what his options are now, I can't say. I am, however, highly skeptical that Jeremy takes every opportunity he possibly has to see Addie. I think there have definitely been times when he's chosen to go out and party and meet girls on nights when he could have been with Addie, even knowing he had a limited amount of time to spend with her.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Damn, Jeremy makes good $$. If out of town assignments mean he makes $5000/week, instead of $2000, I can see why he’d volunteer some of the time, but even $2000/week is $8000/month, which is $96K. This is all before taxes, of course, but what I’m saying is, either way, that is a damn good income. I could see frequently taking those jobs when you are single, but when you’re married with kids? Idk, I wouldn’t be happy if my husband left me alone damn near every week to go work out of town. Once in a while? Sure. But not as frequently as Jeremy does. I think he probably did take those jobs to get away from Leah, too. But if somebody is doing that to get away from you, there’s a reason and that’s what Leah never wanted to address. Leah would rather act as if she is perfect and the problem is all YOU, instead of trying to make things better for Jeremy so he’d become less avoidant. She is so dismissive of everyone else’s needs besides her own. 

If my husband had a job offer where he got paid more if he worked further away from home, money like Jeremy makes, I’d be packing his bags and say “Call when you can!” Ha

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

If my husband had a job offer where he got paid more if he worked further away from home, money like Jeremy makes, I’d be packing his bags and say “Call when you can!” Ha

Leah is fucking needy though. I mean, they both pulled a bait and switch on each other. Jeremy gave her a TON of attention and affection in the beginning, and Leah played The Cool Girl because she was getting so much validation from a smitten Jeremy without even really trying. If they had stayed boyfriend and girlfriend it probably would have fizzled out in 6 months, but instead they had to get married and have  a baby right away in order for each of them to lock down their respective prize.

Also, Jeremy's job is very physically difficult, I am sure, but I am not sure he really minded going to the local bars and flirting with the locals in the evenings at whatever podunk town he was staying at while he worked during the day.

I wouldn't want to be married to Leah either, but then I wouldn't have married her, I wouldn't have intentionally gotten her pregnant (twice), and I certainly wouldn't be hooking up with her now out of boredom. Jeremy has terrible judgment and he always bails and leaves someone else holding the bag, in this case, his 6 year old daughter.

• Love 12

Another thing, if Corey isn't on the show anymore he isn't getting paid 300000 a year and is depending on his job to support and provide medical insurance for his children. Once again he works 50 weeks a year not 12 weeks, and as someone else said, my dad never took me to the doctor because he was at work providing the same that Corey does. He would have had to take a day without pay or a vacation day to go with my mother 3 to 4 hours away to the doctor. 

It isn't like Corey is a deadbeat dad like Adam, he is very involved. He isn't perfect by any means but Leah isn't working 5 days a week for 50 weeks of the year. Jeremy works a job where he is out of town for weeks at a time but then home for days at a time. And he makes better money than Corey does, so both need to shut it and before putting Corey on blast walk a mile in his shoes.

• Love 15

I think Leah put Jeremy up to saying some of that stuff. She probably wanted to say it lol and Jeremy wanting to be on Leah’s good side didn’t mind saying it lol just my thoughts. Poor Brittany and Briana’s mom,as I think she’s going to be depending on them too for the rest of her life. I’m more sad for them. Briana is really the star of the family. I’m sitting alone at the table but I still and have always felt sorry for Javi. Kail loves the other baby daddy so much and he’s such a jerk. 

• Love 6