Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Carpe Diem

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, kwnyc said:

I think the Kings have given CBS enough solid programming that they were granted an exit arc; these days, most long-running series probably have a plan like that.

The Kings have 0 involvement with Madam Secretary - MS was created by Barbara Hall, creator of Judging Amy and Joan of Arcadia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Those damn ties that Bess wears though!  And the daily updo.  Really?  Even though you are a female President, why do you feel you have to dress like a man?!?  Also the manly looking trousers that are way, way too big.   <my biggest gripe about this season>

• Love 1
1 hour ago, roughing it said:

Those damn ties that Bess wears though!  And the daily updo.  Really?  Even though you are a female President, why do you feel you have to dress like a man?!?  Also the manly looking trousers that are way, way too big.   <my biggest gripe about this season>

Not to mention the blouses that hang out in back.