Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: A Recipe for Disaster

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Yours Truly said:

put it simply. I'm amazed that it's more of issue an that Riley couldn't manage her reaction of hurt and anger to the specifications of those around her while the foul behavior coming from Kevin and Tanner and then Ashton wasn't really that big of a deal.

I don’t see this and have seen numerous criticisms of all three of them. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

No, it's not just you.  More people on these threads than I can count have said that all three of the men involved in this little fracas are/were assholes.  The fact that you might be choosing not to register those remarks doesn't make them go away.

If you say so.

16 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t see this and have seen numerous criticisms of all three of them. 

Again the men on the show seemed put out by the fact that Rhlyee reacted the way she did but had no self reflection to realize that ALL THREE of THEM came at her. I hate to say it but at least Kevin, in his apology, acknowledged that they are both hot heads and expressed that he definitely had a hand in what happened and also that he understood why Rhlyee got heated as well. His apology took into account that "Well Gee of couse Rhylee would be pissed at me..." not just Rhlyee is soooooo emotional, she doesn't know how to control her temper, she's so this she's so that.... Ummmm, how about assholes were fucking with her and that's how some people respond to assholes. It's as if the laws of cause and effect elude Ashton and Tanner and aren't applicable when it comes to Rhylee especially. 

Ashton's apology while professional which I appreciate greatly was just a patronizing move. Not that he thought his approach to the situation was flawed or that he realized that he inserted himself into something he shouldn't have. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1