Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Fallout

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, BlakesMomma said:

Everyone is talking about why she didn't shoot the dog, but didn't she open a door to that room where the dog was with the dead body? Why didn't she just run out of the room and close the damn door on the dog so he couldn't chase her lol. 

That was my first thought. Slam the damned door!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Loandbehold said:

Yeah, dogs, babies, and characters that I absolutely cannot stand have the strongest plot armor.

Rams, maybe. But LA folks stay away from Chargers' games in droves.

That's not quite true about the Chargers' games. Unless you are the visiting team fans, you will show up. 😂

It happened in San Diego and it will happen in LA when they get in that new stadium. 

• Love 2
On 11/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, shapeshifter said:

Lucy and Tim drinking 80-some proof liquor while on the job —that they stole from the convenience store??? WTH?

I really want to like this show -- I find at least some of the characters and their relationships interesting, but this really lost me. Especially since (a) Tim's supposed to care about the store owner and his family, and (b) THEY JUST TOLD THE GUY THEY'D LOOK AFTER HIS STORE.

A dick move is still a dick move, even if the world might be ending.  

• Love 4

I prefer to think that in the one minute that it took the store owner to return through gridlock after the false alarm was declared the officers bought the two bottles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, Raja said:

I prefer to think that in the one minute that it took the store owner to return through gridlock after the false alarm was declared the officers bought the two bottles.

I'll drink to that!