Type keyword(s) to search

Once Upon a Time Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

H is for the [Worthington] Habidashery - purveyor of Men's Suits, Hats and Ties....sadly replaced by the Storybrooke Pet Shelter...no wonder Hook can't get any news clothes.

(edited)

J is for Jail cell which has hosted many of our Storybrooke friends (Grumpy, Emma, Mary Marget, Rumple, Regina and Zelena)

Edited by kili

L is for Love. To quote an expert on magic "Love... is the most powerful magic of all - the only magic I haven't been able to bottle. If you can bottle love... you can do anything."

Edited by kili

I totally forgot what the subject was! I thought we were still on Storybrooke. Oops!

So forget the previous Q. Instead, I substitute the Quill that was enchanted to freeze Rumple in "The Price of Gold."

Edited by Souris

V is for magic Vaults that can only be entered with magic and where an Evil Queen practices her dark magic and holds the hearts she's stolen. 

Edited by kitticup

Y is for fire breathing Yaogaui, one Prince Philip's cursed forms.  I feel bad for Philip - first Aurora is cursed, he's cursed as Yoagaui, attacked by a wraith and turned into a flying monkey.  He was always my favorite Disney prince.