Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: The Nightfloat

When Carol has her first solo overnight shift at the hospital, Dr. Frost's enthusiastic help and involvement become a little more than Carol bargained for; Jenny takes the interns to a bar to find dates.

Airdate: Thursday, October 24, 2019

I really enjoyed this episode. I liked Carol and Doctor Frost having fun during the night shift. 

I liked that Carol was competent, and I really liked the other interns hanging out outside of the hospital. 

And nurse Dennis continues to rock! 

• Love 2

It looks like Carol and Dennis are wearing the same bright pink lipstick. Interesting choice, make up department!

I liked this episode. It's unrealistic-- they wouldn't just have one doctor, woudl they? Esp not a first year intern. But still-- it was fun if you skip over all the suspension of disbelief things.

The rest of the gang at the bar was surprisingly enjoyable.

• Love 1

I liked this episode the best of all so far.  I loved the nurse standing up for her at the end.  

I should probably try to learn the other characters' names at some point, because Carol is the only one I remember at the moment. And that's probably because it is in the title.

1 hour ago, deaja said:

I liked this episode the best of all so far.  I loved the nurse standing up for her at the end.  

I should probably try to learn the other characters' names at some point, because Carol is the only one I remember at the moment. And that's probably because it is in the title.

Same. I only know Carol and nurse Dennis. The rest I have to look up. I only knew Dr. Frost's name because it was in the episode description, heh. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Patricia07 said:

I don't like Carol's personality. Too arrogant or something. 

I find the older I get, the more arrogant and less tolerant of fools I've gotten. I don't have time for crap. And this is coming from the shyest meek doormat you'd ever meet as a youngster. What happened? Life happened, son, life happened. LOL

Edited by Snow Apple
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

I really like Carol's confidence. The hunky dude intern acts like that, but it's a cover because he's not all that competent. Carol backs it up, and I love it. Most of the time, middle aged women are treated as invisible and kind of boring. Carol is a firecracker and in her element even when she's having a bad day; she just picks herself up and charges ahead. That's how you succeed in life. And she's not unpleasant to others-- it's not a smug, condescending confidence, it's knowing what you can and can't do, and just doing it.

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, Patricia07 said:

I don't like Carol's personality. Too arrogant or something. 

5 episodes in and I'm still finding PHs delivery either too RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH or she pats herself on the back too much ("Did I CRUSH IT or WHAT??")  As the elder of the interns, I guess I expected Carol to be a bit more humble with 'leading by example' role, but all her giddiness and "I rocked that procedure" fist pumping is really painful to watch. 

And other than Lexi, I don't know the names of the other two male interns

• Love 2

Gave it 5 episodes. Can not stand the actress as far as her real life persona but I did love her on The Middle. She was a shrew most of the time on Raymond. This show, just seems it is highlighting what a not so good actress she is.  It's deleted off my DVR. I don't have time for this crap.

• Love 1