Type keyword(s) to search

Lana: YUP!

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Gotta say I won't ever be okay with her character again until she is thoroughly called out on the AJ bullshit and can no longer pretend to be above it all. She had no right to steal Archer's sperm, period. When that was brought up she simply changed the subject and no one followed up on it. Don't even get me started on the "making Archer prove he can protect AJ" storyline.

I want another Cheryl saying what she's thinking without realizing it moment, basically.

• Love 3

I want another Cheryl saying what she's thinking without realizing it moment, basically.

That would be great. I was so mad at Lana this past episode not just because she was 'testing' archer but because she put her child in serious danger with an untrained idiot actor shooting her father right in front of her.

Which just makes me wonder, what if she gets tinitis??? That would be all your fault, Lana!

Lana 6 feet tall in the official handbook for the show.  Any one remember how tall archer is offical? 

Where can I get a copy of the official handbook for the show and does it mentioned Archer's real father?

Gotta say I won't ever be okay with her character again until she is thoroughly called out on the AJ bullshit and can no longer pretend to be above it all. She had no right to steal Archer's sperm, period.

I would have been more upset if we didn't already have Archer tricking Trinette with a candy wrapper instead of a condom (yes, she was a hooker, but still, I mean damn!) and then in the same episode drugging Cyril to steal his blood and leaving him vulnerable to assault by both Ram and Ray, just so Archer could get out of being determined the father of Seamus. HA! I loved that he screwed himself in the end. They are all horrible animated people. 

Archer didn't trick Trinette with a candy wrapper as a condom, that was Cyril.

They both did it. Why else was he 99% sure it might be his. Also, he was consistently getting his housekeeper pregnant cause he didn't wear condoms. 

The flashback Archer had was him thinking he'd done it when it was really Cyril's story. Archer remembers that in the episode in question. And even if he did, Archer isn't the one who likes to play the moral high ground game, so I'd expect that kind of behavior from him. Not so much from Lana.

• Love 1

Can lana really crushed a cue balls with her bare hand?!?

I wouldn't put it past those monster hands of hers.  Reminds me of Malory crushing glassware with her hands...Archer really has an Oedipus complex.

Edited by CodeNameDuchess
  • Love 1

Good point! Archer mom is also pretty tall for a women her age!

Did not one time archer because sexual aroused over something that happened to his mom and lana called him out on it?

Saw it in an archer video clip compilation on YouTube! Anyone remember that clip on the show?!?

I wouldn't put it past those monster hands of hers. Reminds of Malory crushing glassware with her hands...Archer really has an Oedipus complex.

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 1

Good point! I wonder how tall his mom was?

Did not one time archer because sexual aroused over something that happened to his mom and lana called him out on it?

Saw it in an archer video clip compilation on YouTube! Anyone remember that clip on the show?!?

You know, can always go to the Archer Wiki and find out how tall the main characters are. They have most of the height listed for the main character (and also their age and Archer is listed as being 6'2).

http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_Wiki

Good point! I wonder how tall his mom was?

It's from the pilot episode. And to be fair to Archer, his erection was the result of imagining his mother being killed. Actually now I read that back, it really isn't much better, is it?

Anyway, of course Lana can crush a pool ball with her bare hands, she's basically Groot.

• Love 1

I looked it up to watch it again and its so funny to watch!

You are correct, it's not much better after you read it again. But it still funny.

It's from the pilot episode. And to be fair to Archer, his erection was the result of imagining his mother being killed. Actually now I read that back, it really isn't much better, is it?

Anyway, of course Lana can crush a pool ball with her bare hands, she's basically Groot.

Edited by gwhh
(edited)

Here that video of that post we are talking about:

I looked it up to watch it again and its so funny to watch!
You are correct, it's not much better after you read it again. But it still funny.

Edited by Lisin
Fixed embed