Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Is that Robert as the brother? 

Sure was.

The episode title is the the Live Posting theme  "One More" said in a weary, yet hopeful tone.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

Kind of want some clarity on Gabriel's criteria for determining who gets a chance to be saved and who doesn't.

Eh, it's all in the moment.  Sometimes you just get pissed off and have to whack someone.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Superclam said:

If you're watching Talking Dead, I think Robert Patrick may have been hitting that whiskey for real. 

"What kind of priest are you? You just killed me like a bug- like I didn't even matter!" LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm still over here by myself enjoying TWD. It's lonely and I don't post often because I can't snark. Really enjoyed this episode and seeing the reminders of the early days when people thought they'd get rescued was a punch.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I must be cranky tonight. Already this scene feels endless and I stopped caring.

So I'm guessing this disembodied Yumiko voice is residing solely in Princess's head as some kind of coping mechanism that I think I'm supposed to care about but don't.

• Love 5

Honestly, that was a dick move to take Yumiko down like that. The guy could've just grabbed her.

Fifteen minutes and we re-re-re-established that Princess ain't quite right. So nothing gained.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

Honestly, that was a dick move to take Yumiko down like that. The guy could've just grabbed her.

Fifteen minutes and we re-re-re-established that Princess ain't quite right. So nothing gained.

Well, stormtroopers are assholes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Primstone said:

now we know why Princess told that story

If there's one thing this show excels at it, it is subtlety and humility in how clever they are when telling a story.

Superhero landing!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1