Type keyword(s) to search

Reckless - General Discussion

Gregg247
  • Start Topic

I think she was Olivia and Peter's daughter but I was kind of checked out during the last season of Fringe and I'm not positive. 

Sorry, I was sort of joking. She was Peter and Olivia's daughter, but since Lee Anne turned out to be evil, I was saying she was the daughter of Fauxlivia.

Obscure pop culture reference and meaning on my part.

Anyway, I'm still not sure if Lee Anne really is totally evil, or just pretending to be on the side of the evil guys some of the time. She's sort of like a triple spy. And it could be that, like real triple spies, she doesn't know who she really is any more.

Okay, hee, I get it.

I guess I didn't see Leeann as evil, just greedy But I can see how she would be, she manipulated all those guys with the power of her glittery hoo-ha but they allowed her to do it. Married or not. She said she wanted the money for Arliss but when presented with the choice, she chose the money. She was already a cop when she met Dec so was she already screwing her supervisor? The one that ended up in the nut house? She was definitely amoral and she said Arliss made her a better person but he went to Iraq and got wounded, so while he was away she allowed her selfish nature to have free rein. I think Dec gave her the plan for getting the big bucks and for him the opportunity to embarrass the PD and take over the Mayoral campaign.  Sorry, I'm probably putting more thought into this than the writers. lol

• Love 1

I certainly hope that there is a Season 2 next summer. With Shelby back in town, there could be a new love triangle with both Shelby and Jamie competing for Roy, a switch from this year where Jamie was in the middle of the triangle between Preston and Roy. I am curious to know when Dec and Lee Anne cooked up their plan together. There are a few possible candidates in the Who shot Dec? storyline, but Lindsay seems like the most obvious at this point. If Dec spends a long time in hospital, I wonder if his firm would hire Jamie to take over some of their cases since they know that she is good. She might be able to win back the big client that left after Dec lost the radio station case to Jamie.

• Love 1

Entertainment Weekly had a summer wrap-up article and mentioned that two Reckless episodes were among the top 10 TV downloads. (Or something similar. Don't quote me.) That's got to be a good sign, right?

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 5

As usual, I'm behind in my dvr viewings, so I just finished watched the finale.  I hope that it is just the season finale and not the series finale.  Even though it has its soap opera moments, it is still an entertaining show, with interesting characters.  I always saw Lee Anne as the poor victim with bad judgement, so I was pleasantly surprised and entertained to find out that she was no victim, but was in fact a huge manipulator.  I would like to see where the story goes from here.

• Love 1

I shouldn't have checked this thread. I watched some, but not all, of the show, back at the end of July/beginning of August, and then got distracted by other things. I'm catching up on Netflix.

I'm sorry the show was cancelled.

CBS's known not just to produce the highlights of series. But with RECKLESS they have probably thrown the biggest shit on the market. Illogical together knitted story, stupidly acting actors (blame the directors) and dialogues that make no sense. - An applicant for a sex scandal cop takes a job in which she dressed like a hooker must roam. A lawyer who is at her boyfriend, who is the investigating Detetctiv, complained that he was not feeding her with information. Super realistic.These are just a few examples of absolute imbecility. And all this after only two episodes. - Friends of the Sun, forgive me, but this series is good not even to exterminate moths.

I'm currently torturing myself by re-watching the entire series on Netflix, only to re-experience my huge disappointment at the cancellation. I floved this show.

Well ... I am fast-forwarding through any scenes with Terry, Lee Anne, or Preston. Yeah, yeah, police corruption. I'm only in it for Roy and Jamie. Their cases not related to Lee Anne are fine.

Edited by lordonia