Type keyword(s) to search

RoseAllDay

28.0k Excellent
  1. I’m working my way through this season via Peacock and I’m hoping to be caught up by the reunion. I just finished watching Episode 3, and Sandoval is beyond pathological. I don’t believe for one minute that he understands — much less feels sorry about — what he did. He talks like he’s memorized lines in a play. Still shifty-eyed. He says whatever he thinks will get him the most sympathy, especially from Lisa. Tears? 🐊. He is not, nor ever has been, the victim here. He DID all this. His meeting with Scheana in the alley was cringe, even more so than when he showed up at her house in last season’s finale. Acting like nothing was wrong and they could basically pick up their friendship? And then getting pissed when she walked away? That is the very picture of narcissism. Look it up, Sandy. Not surprised that dumbass Schwartz is still standing by him, although he and S&S were collateral damage from Sandoval’s selfishness. Schwartz just needs to keep quiet. He is not by any stretch a peacemaker. In short, Sandoval is still turning my stomach. I know I have a lot more episodes to plow through, but it’s going to take a major redemption arc to change my mind. (For those of you who read Reddit, there is an excellent post on the Vanderpump Rules subreddit about all the shit he has pulled — pretty damning.)
  2. Watching this for the first time (not a regular watcher of this franchise but got sucked in this week, totally fascinated by the never-ending fights). It was a nice wedding. It’s just too bad Teresa was there with her tackiness. “Oh my God, here she comes.” People could take that a couple of ways, Looie. Joe and Melissa did the right thing. No sense in being hypocrites. And no, doubtful Tre and Looie paid a fraction of this. Bravo probably saw it as a safe gamble with the expected ratings. What’s the over/under on this blessed union lasting? (Liked the invite cards that introduced each segment, 🤣. I felt so honored.) EDIT: The preview of the reception.. W. T. F. 😵‍💫
  3. I’d really like to know how they divvied up responsibility for expenses while they were still together. The whole situation is ridiculous for people who are pushing 40. Nothing says “I hate your effing guts” more than ruining a credit rating, LOL.
  4. Watching this season on Peacock, as I can. I gotta say I still (so far) think Sandoval is a narcissistic little shit, but I think some kind of financial arrangement should have been worked out between him and Ariana with their screwed-up living situation. Sticking him with paying all the expenses is kind of messed up. How can you let stuff go for eight months? Did anything fall into arrears during that time? Just sell the damn house and split the profit. But then, Sandoval may be exaggerating most/all of this. Still comes off phony AF. Glad to see Schwartz is finally finding his balls and is standing up to his partner. Tom’s assistant/go-between/interference runner (Ann) deserves a medal for stepping up to that thankless job. EDIT — Really thought James was 👍until he pissed on the bush.
  5. Today, we get the aftermath of the dumbass stealing a pair of sunglasses in Hawaii. Comes home, bitches about his flight and lack of sleep, then jumps on Brittany for not keeping a spotless house, and tells he the only time he was “at peace” was when he was in jail. WTF. Steroid withdrawal? Politichick, I thought of you when Brittany yelled back, “I just had a boob job!” So maybe Jax is sick of not having her clean up after him because she had surgery that he wanted. My God…there are so many red flags here concerning an abusive relationship, and this episode was well before the wedding extravaganza. It was scary to watch him. Who the fuck is going to spend any time watching these two insufferable people? Jax was more than enough on VR.
  6. Publicity stunt or not — given that Bravo just reran the season of their gross wedding Saturday, where all Jax cared about was the cost of everything and his vodka, and Brittany was fulfilling a 6-year-old’s idea of a Barbie wedding — I think we can all say this “separation” is really no surprise. Jax was, is, and always will be a gross, self-absorbed, spoiled, angry, and selfish manchild douche. He was always going to be the most important person in that marriage, and she was either always too stupid or blind to see it. Or both. No sympathy for either of them — the kid gets it all. And since I’m having trouble keeping up with this season’s VR as it is, I probably will miss this Pine Valley Valley Village soap opera. In the immortal words of OG Vicki Gunvalson, they both make my ass tired.
  7. Hmm. Let me see if there is an alternative…. EDIT — Try these…I got these through the “gift” feature. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/20/magazine/tom-sandoval-vanderpump.html?unlocked_article_code=1.W00.OEQk.aI8SlIPLTTfi&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb OR… https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/20/magazine/tom-sandoval-vanderpump.html?unlocked_article_code=1.W00.OEQk.aI8SlIPLTTfi&smid=url-share
  8. Well, here’s a first. A chucklefuck makes The New York Times Magazine, complete with the usual look of self-importance in the picture. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/20/magazine/tom-sandoval-vanderpump.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb (Article should be available as a one-time read.)
  9. This living arrangement of Tom’s and Ariana’s is just fucking ridiculous, and I think that’s why the “assistant” has such a stupid smile all the time. Tom should have moved out. He lost all squatter’s rights when he took up with Rachel. As hard as I find it to defend Chucklehead Schwartz, I can’t blame him for finally being angry at Sandoval. Sorry, I still have ZERO sympathy for Sandoval. Change my mind. EDIT: Once again, this is WHY you have some kind of legal agreement or contract in place before you make any major purchase like real estate, especially if marriage is not involved.
  10. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2024/02/05/ariana-madixs-chicago-broadway-record/72487839007/ Sounds like Ariana is killing it on Broadway. Good for her. And to think we knew her when she was telling Miami Girl to fuck off. I’d like to read a review but haven’t been able to find any.
  11. If Ariana is the “villain” this season, we know who’s behind it, I think. Lala still has a lot of sway over this group. Just a lot of alarm bells going off when Lala was explaining herself to Ariana. Funny how being the “mistress” to that blob Rand never seemed to bother her before…now she’s had a “come to Jesus” moment about someone she’s hated for years? Something ain’t right.
  12. Yeah…I’m a little underwhelmed too, but how could they top #Scandoval? I’m giving a major side-eye to Lala’s newfound empathy for Rachel. The conversation with Lisa just seemed fake.
  13. I don’t know if I can put up with Sandoval’s whiny, petulant ass this season. Blocking Summer Moon? Pissed at Scheana for telling him the truth? But at least the dick flute is glued back together. Priorities, man.
  14. 👍to your post. Women who throw their marriages in the faces of their single friends, to me, often signal insecurity and perhaps jealousy on their own behalf. Kim actually seems more grounded than Kyle these days, and how anyone can look at Garcelle and pity her life is beyond me. For the thousandth time, AM can STFU. She’s been on this show for one hot minute and she’s passing judgments like this?