Type keyword(s) to search

Hanahope

9.6k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

4.2k profile views
  1. So yeah I believe Bernard is the main bad guy. He tried to push Juliette away from the judge, who is just a figure head. but why? Sure population control is important, but why give some false hope? Maybe that is why there used to be a rebellion? And the rebellion was trying to keep books and relics not destroy them and the water drugs made everyone else forget.
  2. Hanahope

S01.E06: The Relic

Heh,Holston told her to double the flowers in front of the mirror. still wondering where he hid the hard drive and papers. Why not with the file?
  3. “They” decide who gets a sanctioned marriage and who gets to have a child. And the opening credits turn the staircase into a dna strand. Is someone running a breeding program?
  4. The apples are probably to help with the organic breakdown of the body and it looked like they were in an apple orchard so planting new trees. Judicial still needed a patsy for the deaths and Trumbull ended up it. Though no explanation is given as to why. And we still don’t know exactly who killed Narnes and Jahns though I’m guessing it’s Sims who did it to help get nichols off of being sheriff. maybe billings will be too much of a good guy and go against sims
  5. Hanahope

S1.E04: Truth

Looks like a lot of kids do apprenticeships which are probably needed more then book learning. glad I waited to binge this.
  6. heh, didn't realize the whole season wasn't out when i binged over the weekend. at least it just until friday. i don't get why the politician's son would risk kidnapping the granddaughter of a famous director/producer. he had to know someone would come looking for her, unlike an anonymous migrant (whom i assume he killed before - getting the girls from swallings). and don't get how this politician found out about Sugar's people or how Sugar's people found out about Swallings. hopefully some of these questions are answered in the finale. seems like someone in the group did something that brought them to the politician's attention, which is more than just 'observing.'
  7. Just started this show. certainly more realistic than Fallout on having people and facilities in one place for a catastrophic world ending type event. the show deliberately not showing us what Holston saw after he took off his helmet. but we saw that he did not see his wife's body with the helmet on, yet seemed to see it when he took it off, since he was able to reach her body. so is the outside something in between? or as desolate as it shows, but the blue sky/green grass is shown to the cleaners to encourage them to clean the screen/camera lens? if the air is toxic, and clearly people are dying from something, there is no incentive to make the suits better?
  8. Hanahope

S01.E03: Machines

interesting that the exterior screen view glitched there for a sec when the generator was turned off. so what is the real view, desolate or green. so they have some tech, but clearly no cameras in the silo. was the mayor the target or the deputy? sure didn't seem like the deputy poisoned her, but i didn't see anyone else around their water bottles. Now Juliette has two murders to solve. the computer guy was careful, how did someone find out what he did/was doing and killed him just before he divulged his secret to Juliette?
  9. So I get why Jo flip back and forth and why Henry/Bud bleed into each other, but why does Alice? She never went to space. And how did Henry/Bud flip at the end? And I got confused on which was which of Henry/Bud. Henry fixed Apollo 18 and saved his crew but transferred to Buds body where the crew was dead so he created CAL? And Bud had his crew die but woke up in Henry’s body with them alive, became a hero, wrote a book someone “helped” him with, became an alcoholic and lived in the small apartment ? And then somehow switched when henry came into proximity with the CAL and Bud stopped taking the meds?
  10. So I can sort of understand how Paul and Jo flipped universes but why does Alice? and I do not understand why Paul’s wife has a different name and she’s not mad a Paul for forgetting it
  11. At first I thought flipping back and forth in timelines and there is some of that but it looks now more like parallel universes?
  12. i think you mean Vault 32, which apparently was a lot like vault 33, meant to be happy sunny obedient people who would breed with vault 31 and do whatever the managers told them to do. not sure how being happy sunny obedient people would help them take over or lead the outside world though. it also doesn't really explain the storm trooper guards in vault 33 that forced the chosen people to vault 32. i am presuming there were similar guards in vault 32 and that is who vault 32's happy sunny obedient people fought with when they found out the truth. how/why are the guards not also 'happy sunny obedient' people, but just 'obedient'? maybe when the children grow up the managers can figure out who is 'happy sunny' and who isn't, but will still be obedient.
  13. one would think, but if a parent does not know what section the book came from, how would they know if its explicit or not?
  14. almost to black jackets in S5. I just finished the king crab episode and had to laugh how Gordon rejected both teams "selected" crab dish instead told Paula and Daniel to bring their's up, and Gordon loved both. I notice that the show gets a lot of talking heads from Daniel, but not that many from Paula, who are my picks for the final 2 (and clearly Gordon knows by now who can cook and who can't). this leads me to suspect Daniel is the ultimate winner. he certainly has the arrogant attitude down pat.
  15. I do not agree with book bans. i note a similarity between the bruhaha over "explicit" material in books and the bruhaha over "explicit" material in songs/music back in the 80s. the result was merely requiring music publishers to print an "E" on the albums. So why not do the same thing for books? Putting the "E" on albums really didn't do a whole lot to keep it out of kids hands, but i guess at least the parent could easily see it and, you know "parent the kids." So do the same for books, if that is your concern, that kids are getting books that parents don't always know contains "explicit" material.