Type keyword(s) to search

bosawks

79.5k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

6.7k profile views
  1. I'm beginning to think that the ancillary truth to Kyle's (in)famous "Summer should be fun" is that marriage should be a soul destroying cycle of miscommunication, blindness, and despair. Yikes.
  2. And yet still not the worst Ryan in the franchise.....
  3. I'm torn as to whether I think Paulie is now using Luis' tanning person or Luis' skin person. Because he is now full burnt umber. If it's the skin person she won't have to worry about divorce and remarriage because it looks like his heart is about to combust.
  4. Katie is always going to Katie but I can't fault her when it comes to Jo. If it meant being with that dirty, wet, smelly dishtowel of a man known as Schwartz Jo would rent the first box truck she could find and run Katie down then back over the corpse then prop it up just to run it down again.
  5. Gotta love the bacon hat for them!
  6. I have a lot of fucks to give and even I have a lot less fucks to give than LaLa The Unbothered.
  7. It's a race to see what craps out first, Jax's liver or Jax's marriage. Knowing Jax it'll be a tie since he can't commit to anything....
  8. LaLa reminds me of a line from A Little Night Music, “I hate you being happy. I hate anyone being happy.”
  9. The kitchen crew standing around while drunken people ran screaming through more than once looking like they were watching a match at Wimbledon was fantastic.
  10. Natalie seems like a lot but her looking askance at all the drunken shenanigans is something I can relate to.
  11. Overall, the cooking seemed better this week but then we have two of whom I think are the strongest performers in the bottom and losing Rasika. This season is just weird.
  12. It doesn't make me happy to see Jax looking both awful and miserable but it doesn't make me unhappy either....
  13. The quickfire cooking seems to be decent but something seems to happen to a lot of the contestants after that. A fear of losing seems to be getting more prevalent as the season goes on. I'm hoping after restaurant wars things will loosen up with them. That being said I really liked how her team seemed to want to protect Amanda when she was too ill to attend. Nice short, terse answers with no room for drama, "She's under the weather, being attended to, she'll be fine". Good for them.
  14. I also loved how they seemed to have to talk each other into putting down the chips to go and get involved.
  15. In the 4 person race for the next walking checkbook I have: Larsa Adrianna Lisa Alexia I feel there is money to made in Vegas betting on this......