Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Welcome to the Bully

• Start Topic

“Welcome to the Bully” – When Grover gets into a fight with a bully at school, Gemma is torn between her role as principal and wanting to protect her son. Also, Calvin encourages Marty to stand up to his own bully, only to be shocked when he learns who it is, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Sept. 30 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

• Love 1

I saw 2 minutes of previews, based on that seems like it will be a good episode. Although Marty does look stupid in the dungeons and dragons magician hat, it's just an invitation for someone to tease him about it.

I must be an easy mark. Even though I saw the fight and its outcome coming a million miles away, I still loved it.  And what made it better was Dave moving to block the door to Gemma’s office.

I also absolutely adored Calvin getting into D&D. 

Solid ep.

• Love 8

I'm still trying to remember everyone's name, but I liked this episode. 

I was surprised Dave beat up that guy but I was also impressed. Loved Gemma dishing it out to the parents in her office. 

The Dungeons and Dragons game was fun. 

So far I'm enjoying this show. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Browncoat said:

Even though I saw the fight and its outcome coming a million miles away, I still loved it.

Me too. And Dave is ex-military; of course he can fight!

Calvin getting into Dungeons and Dragons was pretty adorable.

• Love 3