Type keyword(s) to search

Rollo Lothbrok: The Competitive Brother With The Caramel Filling

• Start Topic

I love Rollo.  He's a Viking's Viking.  Favorite things?  I love that sometimes he wears a bear for a coat.  I guess that means he's a Berseker, as I think that was one of their signatures.  Anyway, none of the Vikings seem to do much in the way of tailoring the animals skins they wear, of course.  I noticed Lagertha and Ragnar wear wolf skins -- heads, limbs and all.  But it amuses me even more to see Rollo riding around, and then having conversations with people, while basically wearing a bear.  Hee!

I make my own fun.  I'll show myself out . . .

• Love 1

this may seem unpopular, but then I support Rollo in this latest betrayal.

he has the Seer's vision to back him up, and Ragnar as an Odinist, nor Bjorn who was also pissed off, can dispute that due to their faith.

And Rollo is as capable a leader as Ragnar, if given the opportunity.

And I genuinely reckon in a one on one between Ragnar and Rollo, Rollo would win. Both have similar agility, but Rollo has more strength and bloodlust. Ragnar is efficient, but the way in which Rollo killed One-Eye shows how brutal he can be in combat. Ragnar seldom if ever gets that crazed lol.

this may seem unpopular, but then I support Rollo in this latest betrayal.

he has the Seer's vision to back him up, and Ragnar as an Odinist, nor Bjorn who was also pissed off, can dispute that due to their faith.

And Rollo is as capable a leader as Ragnar, if given the opportunity.

And I genuinely reckon in a one on one between Ragnar and Rollo, Rollo would win. Both have similar agility, but Rollo has more strength and bloodlust. Ragnar is efficient, but the way in which Rollo killed One-Eye shows how brutal he can be in combat. Ragnar seldom if ever gets that crazed lol.

I'll never quite forgive him for that one, either. I liked One Eye. 

Remember when Ragnar had friends? Torsten, and One Eye and Leif, and Floki. A couple whose names I never knew. Rollo always was more  solitary. I think in a rematch, he'd kick Ragnar's butt. But now he doesn't need to.

Edited by whoknowswho