Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: The Only Way

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Talon and Zed unlock a power that Talon distrusts. The Mistress plots an unlikely path to victory as a deadly assassin is on the loose at the Outpost. Naya faces her old master, with startling consequences. Lastly, Garret takes on a new objective.

Airdate: September 12, 2019

20 minutes ago, paulvdb said:

Talon and Zed unlock a power that Talon distrusts. The Mistress plots an unlikely path to victory as a deadly assassin is on the loose at the Outpost. Naya faces her old master, with startling consequences. Lastly, Garret takes on a new objective.

Did I miss this part, the only deadly assassin loose at the Outpost is Garret (most likely referring to Garret), probably not referring to the plaguelings.

4 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Did I miss this part, the only deadly assassin loose at the Outpost is Garret (most likely referring to Garret), probably not referring to the plaguelings.

I don't remember any other deadly assassins inside the the outpost. That doesn't mean there weren't any, just that they were so unremarkable that I don't remember them. Which, come to think of it, is a pretty good trait for a deadly assassin. But not for racheting up suspense in a tv show.

Did Talon send Zed back through the portal without his Li'Qiri buddy?  I wonder how that loose end will be tied up, if ever. Now that the narrative is starting to make sense to me this is probably going to be canceled.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

Did Talon send Zed back through the portal without his Li'Qiri buddy?  I wonder how that loose end will be tied up, if ever. Now that the narrative is starting to make sense to me this is probably going to be canceled.

The Li'Qiri was already sent back in a previous episode.

4 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

It didn't last long, but Garrett did go to Gwynn with the intention to kill her. So he was an assassin on the loose for the first few minutes of the episode before the brainwashing started to wear off.

Also not surprised that Dredd had been lying and Naya's family was already dead when he first employed her as a spy.

6 minutes ago, paulvdb said:

The Li'Qiri was already sent back in a previous episode.

That's what I get for multitasking while watching this show. I don't remember that scene, only the ones where Talon and Zed are walking around in the woods looking for him and Zed is trying to talk Talon into letting him come back to the outpost.

The Queen sent the order, send your sleepiest guards to watch Garrett, your most vigilant guards to watch Janzo, and your deafest guards to watch me. If the guards hear me scream "Garrett put down that sword!", that is their cue to go on a 15 minute break.

• LOL 3

My thoughts:

Gwynn:

• So she's understanding about why Garrett tired to kill her, but isn't understanding when she finds out why Naya betrayed her.  Naya has to die for her betrayal, but Garrett trying to kill her is ok.  Yeah yeah Garrett was drugged, but it still seems like there should be some consequences. Other then Gwynn not jumping right back into his arms.
  • I don't buy that Gwynn is all Tobin! Their holding hands felt more like Gwynn punishing Garrett for turning to the dark side.
  • I'm annoyed with how Gwynn is treating Janzo. Fix the plaguing's!!!!! No wait fix Garrett!!! Why haven't you found a cure for the plaguing????? Work faster and harder!!!!

Garett:

• I don't really care about him. I feel bad that he killed his father, but I'm not rooting for him. Like at all! I'd be fine if he died....I am a bad person....
  • I will give the show credit that I have no idea who Garrett will end up with. My guess is Talon. However, I hate that Mr. I'm dating someone but I'm still going to try to get with someone else will get either girl in the end. #TEAM ANYONE NOT GARRETT

Zed:

• Dammit dude why did you have to lie and be shady. I was rooting for you! You basically guaranteed that Talon + Garrett will end up together!
  • I'm not sure what Zed was thinking. Talk about not playing the long game!

Talon:

• I hope she stabs Garrett when he shows up, but since she's already stabbed Garrett will most likely show up and save her. gag
  • I don't get why she is so loyal to Gwynn. I get they are friends but Gwynn has been kind of an ass. I can't remember what Gwynn said but she has said some crappy things about Blackbloods.
Edited by Fireball
  • Love 1

Gwyn is so frustrating.  She is supposed to be the Queen.  "The" Queen.  Not some lovesick little girl.  Garrett should be dead no more discussion.  I used to like him, now I am just annoyed by him.  As for Talon, I am missing the warrior princess she used to be.  If one more person messes with Janzo I am going to be livid.

• Love 1

This show is inexplicably addictive. I still like Talon. I never liked or trusted Zed. I can't stand Gwynn, even though I think we're supposed to be rooting for her. I'm 'meh' on Tobin. I feel sorry for Janzo because everyone uses him and treats him like crap. I'm now undecided about Garrett because I think he's a better character when he's away from Gwynn.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1