Type keyword(s) to search

S04 All Episodes: Live Chat and Speculation

• Start Topic

Welcome to LIVE CHAT and speculation.  This thread allows chat about the upcoming season/episodes and live chat while the show is airing.  Once an episode has aired, please take the episode-focused discussion to the individual episode thread. 

Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot

Let's get ready to rumble! Or watch intently and chat . . . .

ok go popcorn GIF

S4 E3 - Search And Rescue, Synopsis

Spoiler

"In her headfirst attempt to rescue Cassidy Tulip may have bitten off more than she can chew, and she must reckon with the most terrifying thing she can imagine: psychiatric care. As his hopes of escape fade, Cassidy reflects on decisions he made one hundred years ago. Meanwhile, the Saint of Killers is closing in on Jesse."

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/07/preacher-episode-403-deviant-synopsis.html

S4 E4 - Deviant, Synopsis

Spoiler

"Tulip teams with Jesus Christ to plumb Masada’s dungeons to free whatever remains of Cassidy. Meanwhile, Jesse’s mission to Australia may be over before it’s even started – as he picks himself up from the wreckage of his travels and finds he’s stranded."

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/preacher-episode-404-search-and-rescue.html

Edited by OoohMaggie

S4 E5 - Bleak City, Synopsis

Spoiler

"Reunions all around as Tulip finally makes her way to Cassidy, and Eugene catches up with his Preacher – though this reunion might be cut short by the bloody fury of the Saint of Killers. Meanwhile, Starr struggles to keep track of the many players of the apocalypse as the Grail’s agenda threatens to unwind."

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/preacher-episode-405-bleak-city-synopsis.html

Edited by OoohMaggie
8 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

If you are member of AMC Premiere, you can watch the first 2 episodes of Preacher Season 4 "Masada" right now on www.amc.com website.

so it should be on the torrents then, not that i'd do such a thing officer.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

If you are member of AMC Premiere, you can watch the first 2 episodes of Preacher Season 4 "Masada" right now on www.amc.com website.

No way in Hell I'd pay a dime extra for AMC. 

2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

so it should be on the torrents then, not that i'd do such a thing officer.

While I know someone who looks a lot like me with the same name who gets a lot of music and ebooks from torrents, I this person never gets movies or tv shows for what ever reason. 

• LOL 2
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:30 PM, Superclam said:

While I know someone who looks a lot like me with the same name who gets a lot of music and ebooks from torrents, I this person never gets movies or tv shows for what ever reason. 

Well they do say that everyone has a Doppelganger and mine has certainly been a naughty boy, he told me that he's just watched the first two episodes and that the laughs and craziness are most definitely back, his eyes did water a bit when Cassidy was undergoing his...……….lessons!

Edited by OoohMaggie

The first scene has God raining meteors upon the Earth . . . because a Brontosaurus ate his own poop.

Welcome to the final season of Preacher!!!

Oh, and I know Brontosauruses didn't exist, for reasons that I don't fully understand. It was a big dino with a long neck, and "Brontosaurus" was the first word that came to mind.

Credits have Eugene's mouth behind what looks to be a glory hole.

Welcome to the final season of Preacher!!!

"What wacky shit haven't we done yet?" "Having Cassidy tortured?" "Nah. How about the guy working him over circumcising him?"

ETA: Cheesy Petes, "Bucket full of vampire foreskin" isn't something one can prepare for in advance.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

S4 E6  'Messiahs'  Synopsis,

Spoiler

Starr becomes desperate in his search for the missing messiah as the clock ticks down towards apocalypse. Tulip and Cassidy arrive in Australia and assume fake identities to track down Jesse, but the Saint of Killers has the Preacher on a short leash – and is leading him straight towards an explosive end.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/preacher-episode-406-lost-apostle.html

S4 E7  'The Lost Apostle'  Synopsis,

Spoiler

Tulip and Cassidy tear across the world, hell-bent on making God pay for the latest bloody twist in His plan, while Jesus and Hitler struggle to get the Apocalypse Revue on its feet. Elsewhere, an old friend presents Jesse with a unique opportunity that could change everything.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/preacher-episode-407-messiahs-synopsis.html

Edited by OoohMaggie

S4 E6

"Starr becomes desperate in his search for the missing messiah as the clock ticks down towards apocalypse. Tulip and Cassidy arrive in Australia and assume fake identities to track down Jesse, but the Saint of Killers has the Preacher on a short leash – and is leading him straight towards an explosive end."

preacher-406-promotional-photos-01_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-02_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-03_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-04_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-05_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-06_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-07_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-08_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

preacher-406-promotional-photos-09_180_cw180_ch180_thumb.jpg

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/preacher-episode-406-lost-apostle.html

Edited by OoohMaggie

"Masada is abuzz as the Messiah has arrived and the Apocalypse Revue is ready to take the stage. Our heroes mount one final assault in a desperate attempt to thwart the end of the world, but God uses every trick in His omniscient arsenal to divide them. Back in Australia, Eugene gets out of prison."

Edited by OoohMaggie