Type keyword(s) to search

Clone Wars in the Media: The Holonet

As The Clone Wars sweep through the galaxy, the heroic Jedi Knights struggle to maintain order and restore peace. More and more systems are falling prey to the forces of the dark side as the Galactic Republic slips further and further under the sway of the Separatists and their never-ending droid army.

Media!

Holy fucking fuck. I lost my shit when they showed all the clones with the Ahsoka helmets. 

I mean, the duel is kind of anticlimatic, but I hope it's totally bonkers. But I cannot imagine what in the fuck she's doing with basically her own clone army. Sheeeeeeittt. 

• Love 1

Remaining Unaired Episode Titles:

• Shattered

After capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka’s journey to the Jedi Council is disrupted when Order 66 is declared, turning her world upside down.

• Victory and Death

Ahsoka and Rex must use their wit and skills to survive the turbulent end of the Clone Wars.

Edited by paigow
  • Love 1
On 12/24/2019 at 3:56 PM, BetterButter said:

'A bunch of nameless clones' - Rex is the first name checked. 

On 4/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, paigow said:

Ahsoka and Rex must use their wit and skills to survive the turbulent end of the Clone Wars.

Since we know how they end up, 'turbulent' better mean batshit fucking crazy, like to make your typical Farscape blowing up planets on a whim seem tame. 

• Love 1

‘Star Wars: The Bad Batch’: New Animated Series To Debut On Disney+ In 2021

The series follows the elite and experimental clones of the Bad Batch (first introduced in The Clone Wars) as they find their way in a rapidly changing galaxy in the immediate aftermath of the Clone War. Members of Bad Batch – a unique squad of clones who vary genetically from their brothers in the Clone Army — each possess a singular exceptional skill which makes them extraordinarily effective soldiers and a formidable crew. In the post-Clone War era, they will take on daring mercenary missions as they struggle to stay afloat and find new purpose.

I didn't think I would like Rebels, so there you go. 

I tend to like Force based shows so I'm not totally objective. 

However, I do think whether another series set in the Clone Wars offers enough new material is a fair question.