Type keyword(s) to search

Firefly Episode Elimination Game

Hi everyone! I've played (and loved) this game in a bunch of other show forums, so I feel remiss for not starting an Episode Elimination game here...until now :) We start with a list of episodes (and then characters, relationships, scenes, lines, etc.). Once per 24 hour period, you'll just vote on which ones to eliminate. I tally the votes and update the list once a day. Needless to say, the game gets increasingly tough as it goes on, as it's harder and harder to decide which beloved episodes, scenes etc. you're willing to vote out.

Our list:

Serenity (Pilot)

The Train Job

Bushwhacked

Shindig

Safe

Our Mrs Reynolds

Jaynestown

Out of Gas

Ariel

War Stories

Trash 

The Message

Heart of Gold

Objects in Space

Just vote for the two you most want to eliminate (or, more accurately, are least tortured by the prospect of eliminated!) 

My how-is-this-so-hard-already votes: Heart of Gold and Serenity (Pilot) 

Serenity (Pilot)
The Train Job
Bushwhacked
Shindig
Safe
Our Mrs Reynolds
Jaynestown
Out of Gas
Ariel
War Stories
Trash
The Message
Objects in Space

I'll make an attempt to revive this game! Heart of Gold is gone, and the next round is open.  To make this a little less painful, just vote against the one episode you want to eliminate :)

My vote: Shindig (I love parts of this episode a lot, but it's just not as special a favorite as the rest...and too Inara-heavy for my personal taste!)

I vote for Safe.  Doralee turning to "She's a witch -- burn her" on a dime and the Big Boss having an affair were just too much as was the heavy-handed "Bible-Thumpers is bad, mmkay?" message.  Out it goes!

Serenity (Pilot)
The Train Job
Bushwhacked
Shindig
Our Mrs Reynolds
Jaynestown
Out of Gas
Ariel
War Stories
Trash
The Message
Objects in Space

Oh my gosh, please forgive me!!! My notifications for this thread weren't turned on so I had no idea that anyone else responded! I really hope that some people are still around and willing to play even though I'm a zillion years late...?! If so, Safe, which I love so much for reasons I can't even explain, is history :) The next round is open, and we're still voting against one!

My vote: Serenity (the Pilot)---Yes, I'm the one weirdo who prefers The Train Job as the series opener :)