Type keyword(s) to search

Too Cute! - General Discussion

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

Wound up watching the "Top 20" countdown before going shopping. Got to see old favorites like Pipsqueak the psycho goat, the howling Malamutes, the Rottweilers with the itchy collars, and the Shar Pei puppies biting each other's wrinkles. Oh, and I found out Dogs 101 will be revamped, and I have submitted a forum request for it. 

ETA: Here's the forum.

• Love 1

PIPSQUEAK!!!

I can't believe it didn't hit me until now, but when the narrator says "She's too young to join the rest of the herd," it's a subtle way of saying that her mother either rejected her or died. :(

• Love 1

Just found out that Animal Planet is running a Too Cute marathon right now. What better way to numb yourself from the most stressful day than getting hip-deep in puppies?

ETA Right now, we got Standard Poodles, Basset Hounds and Bull Terriers.

• Love 1

Sorry for the short notice . . . Animal Planet is running a marathon from 11 a.m.-6 a.m. tomorrow. That's nineteen hours of adorable baby animals, with the occasional hairless cat thrown in. My mother never wants to see cats named Prune and Gremlin.

Good news: "Premieres" are listed on AnimalPlanet.com for January 1. Bad news: the titles are "Super Pups: Pint-Sized" and "Graceful Giants: Pint-Sized," which leads me to believe they're recycling footage for one breed for a half-hour. Also, at 8:01: We Love Puppies. That should be new and cute as heck.

Completely spazzed on the episodes on Sunday. But then I caught them On Demand today. Two all-new half-hour episodes: Dachshunds/Chinese Cresteds, and Golden Retrievers/Great Danes. Oh, and the Cresteds have a giant Pit Bull friend named Bryan.

Bumping up to see if anybody watches the reruns on Animal Planet and/or Discovery Family.

While I'm at it . . . in honor of Mothers Day, what is your fave mom moment from Too Cute? I keep going back to the Shar Pei episode, where Raisin was biting on Peaches' wrinkles, and their mother jumped up on the other side of the window.

ETA: Here's the clip.

• Love 2

Just found out today that Animal Planet will be running two new episodes tonight starting at 7. Given the descriptions, they might be repackaged stuff . . . but then we would have Thor the Pitbull and Pipsqueak the Psycho Goat Kid, and that wouldn't be so bad.

7 PM: Domestic Shorthair Kittens, Pit Bull Puppies, Havanese Puppies

8 PM: Coton de Tulear Puppies, Cairn Terrier Puppies, Cow Cat Kittens

(edited)

I was poking around my cable a few days ago, seeing Animal Planet going full-on with stuff tying in to Puppy Bowl XVI. Apparently, there will be two new episodes of Too Cute airing back-to-back at 6 a.m. Yeah, I don't know. Here are the descriptions:

Furry Friends Forever

Witness the miracle of cute and discover Ariel the Samoyed and her litter of five pups, and a pampered pup named Minnow proudly presents her litter of all boys.

Show-Stopping Pups

Mama-dog DeeDee has her work cut out as she wrangles her trio of St. Bernard puppies. Papillion show-dog Annie proudly introduces her litter, while Magic the Airedale Terrier has conjured up her own pile of precocious pups.

Is this the first time a featured puppy from a past season has become a mother on the show? All I really remember about Magic was that she was a pain in the butt back then.

I'll try and find the other airtimes when I get home. I meant to post back when Animal Planet was airing repeats at 7 a.m. on weekdays, but now they got My Cat From Hell in there. I never watched the full episodes, but it was cute seeing familiar bits play out, as well as a few I had never seen before.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Thanks, @Lantern7.  I believe they now show it at 10 am.

I don’t remember seeing a puppy shown on a later episode grown up and a mother herself, but I know one of Truly Elegant the Persian’s daughters(Gizmo?)was.

And I never get tired of the Siberian litter who look suspiciously like the handsome tom next door...oops.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, smittykins said:

And I never get tired of the Siberian litter who look suspiciously like the handsome tom next door...oops.

That’s on now! Henry breaking being neutral was funny.

• Love 1
On 3/18/2020 at 5:25 PM, Lisa418722 said:

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you

Yes...and...let me add another Thank you!!

image.png.3f9fdb79e011ffe07710b9cbb4a43472.png

Edited by artisto