Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: We Only Kill to Survive

• Start Topic

Talon summons a new threat, recalling the ghosts of her childhood. Meanwhile, while Garret hunts for Dred, Gwynn prepares the Outpost for war. Lastly, a messenger brings devastating news.

Airdate: July 11, 2019

I don't think Garrett is dead either.

I think my problem with this show (apart from its obvious flaws) is that the only character I like is Talon. I don't like Gwynn. I don't like Janzo. I don't like Withers. I liked Garret until we found out he was romantically involved with Gwynn while still playing up to Talon (I hate that love triangle).

Yet I am curious about Talon's heritage and what happens to her. 

• Love 1

I accidentally posted this in the Media thread.

While a lot of my present shows are becoming unwatchable, I was glad this is back. This episode did a pretty good job of reminding me of the characters and storyline.

The thing that is confusing me is it would seem like the two Blackblood girls have goals similar enough to come together but now that I think about it, I guess that's what the season is going to have to establish.

I agree that Garrett can't be dead.

(edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, tv echo said:

I don't think Garrett is dead either.

I think my problem with this show (apart from its obvious flaws) is that the only character I like is Talon. I don't like Gwynn. I don't like Janzo. I don't like Withers. I liked Garret until we found out he was romantically involved with Gwynn while still playing up to Talon (I hate that love triangle).

Yet I am curious about Talon's heritage and what happens to her. 

I don't think Garret is dead either; however, I kind of wish he was. If he was dead no more horrible love triangle! 

Spoiler

I bet Garret gets the plague and then Janzo is conflicted with "Do I save him and lose Talon to him or let him die!?!?!?"

I also have your problem. I only really like Talon.

Garret was the ass that was involved with Gwynn and still hitting on Talon. I don't know why Talon still has feelings for him. yeah yeah he has muscles. If Talon has to be romantically involved I wish it was with someone new or the writers would allow Janzo to grow as a character.  I remember in season 1 Talon said something along the lines of I don't like guys like Garret. I so wish the writers had let that be true.

I do sometimes like Janzo, but the character suffers from the writers needing him to an a blubbering idiot until they need him to be this mature, genius that understands the plague. Gwynn's traitor of a lady in waiting totally has the hots for Janzo. 

Withers is just there and I don't like him either.

Gwynn is just not really likeable to me. She reminds me of the kind of person that says they are your friend but really they only see what you can do for them.  She also seems kind of dumb her "you're only mad at me because Garret picked me"... I loved that Talon was nope I'm mad you didn't let me kill what's his name!

It's not a good sign when you can't even remember the big bad villains name. 

I also don't understand why Talon feels it's her job to help Gwynn stop the Prime Order? It's really not her fight. 

On 7/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, AnimeMania said:

They did a close-up of Talon's ears and they looked so normal, I wish they would have roughed them up where she sliced them off.

I was also annoyed how normal Talon's ears looked!

Saying all that I'm glad the show's back. 

Edited by Fireball
spelling
  • Love 1