Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Will You Bury Me?

• Start Topic

It's the last weekend at the Summer House and the crew gets together for one more epic ‘death of summer’ party. Despite their undeniable attraction, Carl gets closer to Kristen, while Paige embraces being single. Kyle asks for Amanda’s father’s blessing for an engagement, but after getting a lukewarm response, beings to rethink his proposal to Amanda.

Airs June 3, 2019.

I thought Paige seemed a bit pathetic in this episode. Of course, NOW she wants Carl, since he has a new girlfriend. I didn't like Paige throwing herself at him, while his gf was there--jumping on him, saying she would meet him in the pantry to make out, etc. She thinks she is a bit too cute.

And, of course, Amanda said yes to the proposal. I had forgotten how she was the booty call all summer in the first season (or whenever that was), so she really is desperate to be married or something. Kyle really does look like a younger version of her dad. 

• Love 5

Why didn't Carl's new gf want to hang out at the party?  I missed that.

I wonder if Carl/production planned it that Paige just happened to be on the balcony, so she was the First To Know about the official gf/bf status??  That was awkward.

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Why didn't Carl's new gf want to hang out at the party?  I missed that.

I wonder if Carl/production planned it that Paige just happened to be on the balcony, so she was the First To Know about the official gf/bf status??  That was awkward.

Carl's gf said crowds made her claustrophobic and Carl said that he knew that, so it didn't appear to be a surprise to him. 

I wonder if "Justin", Paige's rich boyfriend, really ever existed. 

• Love 1

What happened at 4am between Carl and Paige? The editing made it look like Paige got a text, went to Carl’s room, Carl was already awake, Page asked for a phone charger, Page left, Carl called her a tease. Did he text her for a booty call and she went just to turn him down or something? Or did she text him first? I really did not understand what was going on there. In any case I think both Carl and Paige enjoy playing the game too much to ever get together. Both of them like being the one in charge of the relationship.

• Love 2
On 6/7/2019 at 4:45 PM, FozzyBear said:

What happened at 4am between Carl and Paige? The editing made it look like Paige got a text, went to Carl’s room, Carl was already awake, Page asked for a phone charger, Page left, Carl called her a tease. Did he text her for a booty call and she went just to turn him down or something? Or did she text him first? I really did not understand what was going on there. In any case I think both Carl and Paige enjoy playing the game too much to ever get together. Both of them like being the one in charge of the relationship.

I think she was just looking for a charger (and was also acting as a tease). I didn't get the impression that she had texted Carl or that he had texted her.