Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E00 Unfinished Business April 2, 2019

• Start Topic

Already available on the discovery website:  The captains return to Dutch Harbor days before the opening of king crab season. As they prepare their boats and their crews to battle the Bering Sea, they must also face each other to settle unfinished business from the past season.

Not bad.

First season opener I ever switched off.  From what I saw, contrived drama and, nothing more.   Do they think we're idiots?   That we really believe Sig and Jake haven't said a word to each other since Sig threw Jake out of the wheelhouse and that they're facing each other here and now for the first time?  

But worse, it was BORING.   Jake moronically interviewing Sig and Keith.  Josh and his babysitter whining about shabby treatment.    All the old footage from last season.   The only thing worse than being served leftovers is being treated like we're too stupid to recognize it's leftovers.

This is why I never watch "The Catch."

Good insight from Bill. I believe him that he feels himself changing. Sig sharing his feelings with his crew... maybe not quite so much!

Run, Monte, run! I know the industry is tight, but If Elliott and Jake were given million dollar vessels to run, Monte seems like a great catch for some boat owner. Hell - maybe the Time Bandit could use him!

• Love 4

Keith is being a complete and total son of a bitch to Monte.  Keith is the one that should apologize to Monte, not the other way around.   Keith just had his panties in a wad because Monte did a GREAT job.  Better than what Keith could have done in that time frame.  Monte will be better off on another boat and Keith and the Wizard will suffer with his loss.  Sad part is, it is family and Keith treated Monte dike someone he picked up off the street.  Keith has become the biggest bully.  

As for Wild Bill, you could tell that he really wanted to knock some sense into Keith's head.  Wild Bill is finally understanding "family" and what it really means.  Hope Wild Bill can get some kind of a decent relationship with Zack.  

As for the CM, I still fast forwarded through them.  Such utter nonsense from them.  Can wait for the new boat and capt.

• Love 4
On 4/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, iluvobx said:

Keith is being a complete and total son of a bitch to Monte.  Keith is the one that should apologize to Monte, not the other way around.   Keith just had his panties in a wad because Monte did a GREAT job.  Better than what Keith could have done in that time frame.  Monte will be better off on another boat and Keith and the Wizard will suffer with his loss.  Sad part is, it is family and Keith treated Monte dike someone he picked up off the street.  Keith has become the biggest bully.  

As for Wild Bill, you could tell that he really wanted to knock some sense into Keith's head.  Wild Bill is finally understanding "family" and what it really means.  Hope Wild Bill can get some kind of a decent relationship with Zack.  

As for the CM, I still fast forwarded through them.  Such utter nonsense from them.  Can wait for the new boat and capt.

It's even worse to me that Keith is taking this stand to protect Freddie, who they have already had to fire once.  How exactly is he the greatest gift to fishing EVER? He's been on just about every boat, and he was fired from your boat because he thought the boat should wait for HIM to get his drink on before it left the dock? Please.  

On top of which, for as much as they go on and on about how he's Samoan and family is everything, who here thinks Freddie would have sided with someone else against his own brother? Because I think if it was Freddie and his brother against Keith, then Keith would be the one who loses.  But, Keith is willing to screw Monte over for Freddie.  That should work out well for him in the end.  

• Love 3