Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

I've been binging the second season, and really show, Karen and Danny?  I know he is of age, but she's known him since he was a small child.  Just horrible judgment on her part (at least Danny has the excuse of being immature). 

I also kind of rolled my eyes at the Soviet/US exchange of astronauts as part of the joint mission.  This would be a huge diplomatic event.  State would be heavily involved, and diplomatic protocols would be observed.  It wouldn't be the Soviets showing up heavily armed to greet the Americans at Star City as though they were in a prisoner exchange. 

And I'd like to think Margo is much smarter than they are showing her to be.  Essentially revealing to the Soviets that you know about their espionage and the issue with the O ring makes her look almost comically naive. 

Margo is such an interesting character. She is extremelly intelligent, but seems to have limited social skills. Could she be on the spectrum? I find it odd that it appears she has no relationships outside of work, and no romantic partners. Her naivete showed in thinking that she could provide info to the Soviets without consequence.

• Like 1

‘For All Mankind’ Renewed for Season 5, Soviet Space Program Spinoff in the Works at Apple TV+

‘For All Mankind’ Renewed for Season 5.

The spinoff is currently titled “Star City”. The show will return to the beginning of “For All Mankind’s” alternative timeline, in which the Soviets are the first to reach the moon. But the show will then “explore the story from behind the Iron Curtain, showing the lives of the cosmonauts, the engineers, and the intelligence officers embedded among them in the Soviet space program, and the risks they all took to propel humanity forward".

• Applause 1