Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E18: Felicity Jones, Armie Hammer, Stephen Merchant, Rob Beckett, Calvin Harris, Rag'n'Bone Man

• Start Topic

Graham is joined by British Oscar nominee Felicity Jones and Hollywood star Armie Hammer, appearing together in biopic On the Basis of Sex, comedy genius Stephen Merchant, director and star of Fighting with My Family, and comedian Rob Beckett, hosting BBC One talent show All Together Now. With music from Calvin Harris and Rag'n'Bone Man, who perform their single Giant.

Stephen Merchant was on fire. Though I have to give the line of the night to Rob Beckett for hitting Armie Hammer with that "No, I'm not an idiot" zinger. (At the close Hammer had a stunned look on his face that seemed to say "what did my agent do to me booking me on this show?")

I had no idea Calvin Harris and Rag n' Bone Man were giants until they sat on the couch. Graham's gotten away from goofy skits/stunts in recent series, but he should have put up a basketball goal for the occasion.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 3/4/2019 at 11:13 AM, Bruinsfan said:

I had no idea Calvin Harris and Rag n' Bone Man were giants until they sat on the couch

To be fair, Rag n' Bone Man told you "I am a giant" right there in the song he performed :)

Edited by Phishbulb
  • LOL 3