Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21I Want to Reach Right Out and Grab Ya

• Start Topic

Was this episode directed by Jennie Garth?  If it was mentioned, I missed it.  I could be wrong, but I re-watched some of season 9 recently and remembered thinking the acting in the fight scene was dumb.

Also, the name dropping of Oksana is annoying.  I know it's TV, but the logistics of Gina's background are so confusing.  Oksana trained in Connecticut.    Where was Gina supposed to live when she grew up and was skating?  Also, Gina, if you need to clap back at KT, just remind her of the time Oksana drove drunk and crashed her Mercedes into a tree!

• Love 1

I remember now why I tuned out most of these last few seasons - everyone is so pathetic:  

DoorMatt stays with Kelly despite having no attraction to her and is apparently blind to the Kelly/Dylan CFM eyes they flash every five seconds.  Maybe he's oblivious because he was allegedly married to the love of his life for 10 years before he met Kelly?!? (I still can't get past that effed up timeline.)

Gina stays with Dylan despite his overt loathing of her, mixed signals, and sharing of CFM eyes with Kelly.  Dylan treats her like trash, she treats him like trash, and yet, we're supposed to think they're cute or worth rooting for?

Kelly proclaims this deep abiding love for Matt, yet flashes Dylan constant CFM eyes.  At least when she was messing around with both Brandon and Dylan, she acted more attracted/in love with her current partner.  You could see chemistry between Kelly and Brandon when they went on the task force retreat in college or when Kelly was torn between the two of them before choosing herself.  Here, it's so obvious she wants Dylan and Matt is just a (luke)warm body.

And Dylan...well... He hates Gina, but she must be fantastic in bed.  He is apathetic with Kelly, but likes to play mind games to keep her on a string.  He has zero fucks to give about anyone else.  Are we supposed to think his perma shitty attitude is due to his pain, his drug addiction, his damaged childhood and look past all of that to find him attractive?  Or root for Kelly and Dylan to get together?  

• Love 3

I only remember the B plot of this episode- the stupid hypnotist. I felt so awful for Gina and Matt... knowing that Kelly would pick Dylan. I do give points to the show for keeping up with the idea that Dylan and Kelly have great sexual chemistry.
I wish someone would spill all the dirt on Kelly to Gina- then she wouldn't have to feel so inferior. Kelly gives Gina shit for not being a star Olympian... what has Kelly done? Drug addict, barely graduated, worked at the clinic-clinic, now folds t-shirts.

• Love 3