Type keyword(s) to search

911 Cast & Crew in Other Projects/Roles

ElectricBoogaloo
  • Start Topic

Connie Britton is starring in the new Bravo series Dirty John. Juno Temple and Julia Garner play her daughters, and Eric Bana plays the title character. It's based on a podcast which is based on a true story. Only two episodes have aired so far so you have time to catch up easily.

Connie has received a Golden Globe nomination for her role!

Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Connie Britton (“Dirty John”)

• Love 1

Working from home the past couple of weeks, I've been running my The West Wing DVDs in the background while I'm working.  Today I heard a familiar voice, and looked up to see Kenneth "Chimney" Choi. He had a bit part in the Season 1 episode "Six Meetings Before Lunch" listed as "Secret Service Agent #1". The episode was from 2000, twenty years ago, and according to IMDB, it was his third TV appearance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I just started binge-watching episodes of 'Six feet under' and it was really jarring to see Peter Krause in many scenes using extremely adult language, participating in a sex scene or two (including a glimpse of naked bee-hind) and then changing over to '911' and seeing him (a little older) all prim and proper in his captain's uniform leading the squad at the firehouse. :) 

• Love 2

Always nice to see Eddie McGee, winner of Big Brother Season 1. He plays Eddie's therapist, Frank.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, BooksRule said:

I just started binge-watching episodes of 'Six feet under' and it was really jarring to see Peter Krause in many scenes using extremely adult language, participating in a sex scene or two (including a glimpse of naked bee-hind) and then changing over to '911' and seeing him (a little older) all prim and proper in his captain's uniform leading the squad at the firehouse. :) 

I was a big fan of the show.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

WOW! I had no idea. I thought he looked familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

Well, it's been 22 years. (Wow. ) He's had a pretty legitimate "Hey, it's that guy" career. Eddie somehow looks even better now than he did then, and I thought he was pretty cute back then. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Useful 1

I just joined this message board for the show 911.  I just found the show on Hulu and started watching..I am into season 2 so wont read posts ahead of that but I love  love  love this show.  Am enjoying reading this board.