Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

My stupid computer is throwing a tantrum about posting the pictures I want so I'll try again.

normal_SN308__0020.jpg

And I still expect all of you to get this within seconds of posting because you guys are to Supernatural as I am to The Golden Girls.

Are they on a bus, @AwesomO4000? The only time I remember them on a bus in suits is that S9 episode where Abaddon comes back...Devil May Care? But that doesn't make sense, Sam's hair has me thinking it's more like S4 and I would be shocked--shocked I say--if you, of all people, posted a pic from S9...yeah, I got nothing.

ETA: they do look sincere, though, which means they are totally lying out of their asses, right?

Edited by DittyDotDot

I can't seem to place this one...it must be pre-mid-S5 since Dean still has his amulet. Sam is too obstructed to make a clear determination on his hair, but Dean's hair isn't quite spikey enough for S1 and S2 nor quite short enough for S3...so I'm guessing sometime in S4 or early S5. I feel like I should know that room for some reason, but it's not ringing any bells right now...hmm...I'm gonna take a stab at it being The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester?

I'm sorry, that doesn't help, I can think of at least ten other episodes where Dean dons a similar expression...still trying to put my finger on that motel room, though. I'm assuming that it's one that I'm not particularly fond of since I didn't immediately recognize it, that's why I went with "The Curious...".

So S4, eh? Then possibly Heaven and Hell? Although, I don't remember them being in a hotel room. I'd go with it's predecessor, I Know What You Did Last Summer, but the motel room scenes in that one they were pretty banged up so that doesn't seem right either. I don't know, but I'll stick with Heaven and Hell for now.

Oh, you might be right DD, I had ruled it out because I could only remember the "Red" motel room that Dean stashed Sam in, but they did have a motel room early in the episode before they went looking for Chuck...that might be right. It just seems to me that I should remember those god-awful silver bedspreads. ;)

• Love 1

Oh...put my foot in it then didn't I? It's just not my style, I guess. It looks far too shiny for me...but, I'll retract my "awful" because I'm sure it must be more delightful than I can tell if you have one DD. Us Ds need to stick together after all, right? ;)

• Love 1

Awful?  Well, I'm just going to quietly sit in the corner here and pretend like I don't have a very similar bedspread.  *whistles*

Is it weird that I am picturing you sitting on your bed, lovingly straightening and smoothing out the bedspread, and leaning over to whisper "It's okay, Baby, she didn't mean it"

• Love 1

I love all the bedspread talk. :) I just remember that shot of Dean lying on that bedspread reading about himself having sex!!! Anyway, you are correct @Demented Daisy, it is "The Monster at the End of This Book". You're up.

• Love 1