Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Okay, seriously, he's not caught in a ring o' holy-fire? Your hints are suggesting The Man Who Would Be King, but they also are suggesting it's not...I'm over-thinking it again, aren't I?

Edited by DittyDotDot

Maybe I'm just on the wrong track...wasn't Rusty the name of one of those demons they killed trying to find Crowley in The Man Who Would Be King? Otherwise, I don't know what rusty could refer too.

Oh shit, I just remembered...Castiel's people skills were rusty because he had spent the last year a wavelength of celestial intent....what was that one...It's the staff of Moses one again. I refuse to look it up...I should have given someone else enough info to finish it now though, right. @FlickChick? @AwesomO4000? Anybody?

• Love 1

Works for me. With those two titles I never remember which is the one with the dolls and children and which is the one with the guy who plays with a zombie doll, aka dead thing. ;-)

Edited by supposebly
  • Love 1