Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Maybe it's "I Know What You Did Last Summer?"  But I'm surprised that Dean would have a happy moment in that one - which is maybe why it didn't compute. It doesn't look like the TMI scene (which Dean's expression might also make sense), but that was inside the hotel room.

But between DDD and I, I think we covered the "seasonal" bases. ; )

Well, that was my original thought, but again the clue was that the image was from a flashback and Dean wasn't in the flashbacks in that one @AwesomO4000--I thought it might be from the beginning where Sam is hustling pool and Dean is BSing the guy that his brother is sauced...I don't know.

Edited by DittyDotDot

Hee @ DittyDotDot. I do the same, but for me I take mine from a little farther back and maybe the predecessor or inspiration for this one (and the one my hubby knows)...

"But I don't wanna be a pirate!"

Besides my voice isn't as low as Dean's, so I can do whiny Jerry better. Heh.

And yes, "Yellow Fever" looks right to me.

• Love 2

I know this!  I really, really do!  *pause*  It's stuck!

ETA  I can't remember what they're investigating, but they're talking to a guy whose wife is missing/dead, but before she disappeared, she did all that.  It's a "map" of the town with markers where whatever they're investigating happened.

Grrr.

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

And I'm assuming the wife was insane? Because... why are the markers hanging from up above and different shapes, and why was this guy not very afraid his wife might smother him in his sleep?

Yep, and the art department went to town once again.

I'm thinking they got into the good stuff on this one... and then did some psychedelic mushrooms as a chaser... hee. Those buildings in the model are a thing of crazy Suzy homemaker homecrafted beauty.

Still trying to think on what this could be... :: sends helpful brain waves to @DementedDaisy who sounds much closer than I am :: Go DD, Go DD, Go!! :: waves pom poms ::

• Love 1

It seems that I should know this one, but I'd guess season 2 or 3 based on Sam's hair, leaning towards 2, but I can't think of any episodes where this would fit in the beginning of the episode.

And I feel for you, Demented Daisy, dinner is just so demanding. I hope you ate some for me.

• Love 2

Did I pick something too obscure? I'm surprised it's not bugging somebody yet, I can't recall another time Sam was allowed to sit on Baby. Oh wait, was he sitting on Baby when Dean confessed his Hell behavior...this is not that!

Why, yes I am @Demented Daisy. It's from the beginning of the episode where Dean comes out of a bar counting his money from a poker game and Sam's all "we could get day jobs" and Dean's all "hunting's our day job." I like how Sam seems real comfortable spread out doing research on top of Baby.

• Love 1

Cas, stop looking at me! Stop it, I say....Hee!

I'm bad at this when I don't have some set to work with...humm...well, Castiel's presence means it's got to be S4 or later. His hair suggests S8--he was more disheveled looking, I think, in S8. Plus, S4 his hair was really spiky and delightfully so. Okay, S8...you know I have a hard time with episodes titles from S8 and S9, right? Is the episode where Cas appears to Dean on the road and such called A Little Slice Of Kevin...that's what I'm guessing right now.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1